The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John Applicants 2017

Hey guys! Just joined TSR today and thought this would be a pretty cool way to meet people who will be going to York St John this year! I firmed York St John yesterday and I'm studying Psychology. Theres a facebook group chat for York St John which I can add you to if you like!

Scroll to see replies

I got an unconditional so I'm likely going to firm it :smile:
I applied for Japanese & TESOL
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Hey! I have also firmed YSJ for this year! The FB group sounds like a good idea 😊
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ElleMaee
Hey guys! Just joined TSR today and thought this would be a pretty cool way to meet people who will be going to York St John this year! I firmed York St John yesterday and I'm studying Psychology. Theres a facebook group chat for York St John which I can add you to if you like!
what's the group called?
I just got my offer but its my first choice so I know I'm already going to firm it!
Reply 6
Original post by manijones1997
How long did it take them to reply to yours? I applied for the same course on the second of this month but haven't received a reply yet.
i got an unconditional for english lit and film studies :smile:
Hi, just joined TSR today, I confirmed my place for YSJ on Monday to study Criminology. Facebook group chat sounds great. :smile:
What is the Sports Studies/Courses uniform/Kit like at York SJ?
I got an unconditional for criminology :smile:

Please could you add me?:smile:
I'm still waiting to hear back, I'm guessing it's going to be some time next week though.

Original post by manijones1997

Hope to join you in September then :h:
Hi I got an unconditional offer too for accounting and finance but I want to change the course when I get my results. Has anyone thought about accommodation yet?
Reply 14
Hi I got an unconditional offer for children,Young people and Families :smile:
Original post by annmarie99
Hi I got an unconditional offer too for accounting and finance but I want to change the course when I get my results. Has anyone thought about accommodation yet?

Yeah i have already decided to apply for limes court 😊
Reply 16

I firmed too! I'll be studying Psychology and Counselling (may have a class together?!). Fb group sounds awesome.
Reply 17
Is anyone in their 20s starting? I'm technically a mature student.. HA!
Original post by naomiJane99
Yeah i have already decided to apply for limes court 😊

Ooooo it looks really nice there! I'll probably apply for the economy accommodation at The Grange:h:
Reply 19
I am going to an Applicant Day in April. York SJ have given me an unconditional but due to accommodation and living costs it is my insurance choice. Here in Wales our accommodation costs are a lot lower than Englands and I took that into account. Looking forward to going to look round though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending