The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John Accommodation

Has anyone got their accommodation offers yet? I got my first choice and I'm in St John Central flat 203 on the second floor :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got mine yesterday, I got some random building on clarence street that's part of university managed housing and it has almost no information about it and there's no pictures of the bedrooms and no information about what it includes or whether or not it's an en-suite
(edited 9 months ago)
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Original post by xarzoom
I got mine yesterday, I got some random building on clarence street that's part of university managed housing and it has almost no information about it and there's no pictures of the bedrooms and no information about what it includes or whether or not it's an en-suite

Hi,
I believe the housing you are referring to is 49 Clarence street (apologies if not), which is a small block of flats with 20 rooms. Clarence street is located very close to the university campus as well as the city centre. All rooms are ensuite, however there are two room options, with the main difference being whether you have double or single bed.
https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/study/accommodation/49-clarence-street/
Above I have linked the web page with more details and you are more than welcome to get in touch with the YSJ accommodation team ([email protected]) if you want more information.
Hope this helps
Faye :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by FayeYSJ
Hi,
I believe the housing you are referring to is 49 Clarence street (apologies if not), which is a small block of flats with 20 rooms. Clarence street is located very close to the university campus as well as the city centre. All rooms are ensuite, however there are two room options, with the main difference being whether you have double or single bed.
https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/study/accommodation/49-clarence-street/
Above I have linked the web page with more details and you are more than welcome to get in touch with the YSJ accommodation team ([email protected]) if you want more information.
Hope this helps
Faye :smile:

I called the accommodation line for clarification and they told me the room I was offered was in fact a large en-suite which is what my first choice was it just wasn't at 49 clarence street it was another building
Reply 4
Original post by xarzoom

What are you studying?
Reply 5
Original post by _.laura.xox
What are you studying?

Japanese, TESOL and Linguistics
Reply 6
That’s cool! I’m going to study Psychology with Counselling (:

Original post by xarzoom
Japanese, TESOL and Linguistics
Reply 7

That's cool, I saw a few people in the pinned applicant thread that are doing Psychology too so you might be able to find some people there that'll be on your course
Reply 8

I'm studying psychology with counselling as well!! <3
Reply 9
Original post by vessalius
I'm studying psychology with counselling as well!! <3

Yayy! That’s pretty cool (:
Reply 10
Yayy! That’s pretty cool (:

what accomodation have you got an offer for? :smile:
Reply 11
what accomodation have you got an offer for? :smile:

St John Central! What about you?
Reply 12
Abode! Only because they said I'd get my accommodation sorted quicker ((:

Only after I asked you did I realise your the one who started this thread 🤣 (sorry)
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 13
Abode! Only because they said I'd get my accommodation sorted quicker ((:

Only after I asked you did I realise your the one who started this thread 🤣 (sorry)

Don’t worry about it! 😭 I’ve not found any of my flatmates yet 🥲
Reply 14
Don’t worry about it! 😭 I’ve not found any of my flatmates yet 🥲

Neither 😭 I hadn't found anyone doing Psychology with Counselling either until I saw your post
Reply 15
Neither 😭 I hadn't found anyone doing Psychology with Counselling either until I saw your post

Right me too😭 I’m glad I found someone though!
samee
Has anyone got their accommodation offers yet? I got my first choice and I'm in St John Central flat 203 on the second floor :smile:

I’m in St John Central, Flat 401!

I’m in St John Central, Flat 401!
Reply 19
Original post by Rosiekeenan
samee

What accommodation did you get an offer for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending