The Student Room Group

Some questions about LUC The Hague

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi!
I applied to LUC the Hague for the regular deadline, and have finished my interview on May 12th. Does anybody know how long it takes to hear back? They said in the email that the result would be out before the end of June. Do I really have to wait that long??
Original post by Sandy Li
Hi!
I applied to LUC the Hague for the regular deadline, and have finished my interview on May 12th. Does anybody know how long it takes to hear back? They said in the email that the result would be out before the end of June. Do I really have to wait that long??

I got an offer from LUC just under 4 weeks after my interview even though I was told it would be two weeks. However, that was in April/early May and I think it was a super busy time for them.
Hopefully it won't be as long for you. Good luck !
Reply 22
Original post by maireadd97
I got an offer from LUC just under 4 weeks after my interview even though I was told it would be two weeks. However, that was in April/early May and I think it was a super busy time for them.
Hopefully it won't be as long for you. Good luck !

Reply 23
Original post by Sandy Li

I got accepted!!!!!
Reply 24
Hi!
I got admitted to LUC, but I have difficulty convincing my dad that liberal arts education is not that terrible. (He is a 60-yr-old man, who is def not open-minded. ) He wants me to stay in Taiwan, and major in a specific field, such as business or accounting.
Does anybody have the similar experience? What should I do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending