Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my EPQ on to what extent does race play in determining whether someone receives the death penalty, however I'm struggling with how to structure it e.g. report/dissertation. I have some statistics that I've found online but all my research is done on the internet and is secondary? Anyone have any ideas for getting primary research?
    Any help welcomed!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Unless you're doing the research yourself (unlikely), it will all be secondary resources. Just make sure that they are solid and up-to-date. Start with an intro and set the scene, then go into the meat of it and what you've found and then a conclusion. Put all your ideas down first and then work your way through them in terms of what can go where. Don't worry about giving the write-up a name (dissertation.report).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 20, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.