The Student Room Group

OCR FSMQ Additional Maths - 20th June 2017

Scroll to see replies

Grade boundaries never go up by 7 marks per year it wasn't that easy:More likeGrade A: 60-62 marksGrade B: 51-53 marksGrade C: 44-46 marksGrade D: somewhere below 43
For question 11iii and 12v did it ask for the yield and the costs
Who else is predicting grade boundaries?
Genuinely think I've got 100%. As long as I haven't lost method marks on the proof questions.
What was question 8?
Original post by sivthasan
Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

Definitely, it said in the question that AB was the path and did not mention the route up. Also it later says he's trying to find the faster route which didn't come to anything as fast if they were both path.
What grade do you think 62 marks would be and 68 marks?
Original post by GCSE WIZ
What grade do you think 62 marks would be and 68 marks?

Both A I think
What does everyone think they got?
Possibly a stupid question, but do add maths results come out at the same time as A level or GCSE results?
Because it's a level 3 qualification (A level), but it's aimed at GCSE students...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would 70 be an A or B?
Original post by Lemur14
Possibly a stupid question, but do add maths results come out at the same time as A level or GCSE results?
Because it's a level 3 qualification (A level), but it's aimed at GCSE students...

Posted from TSR Mobile

U will get ur grade along with other with gcse grades. You do however get the grade boundaries released a day before. And technically ur teacher could tell u ur grade the day before because they have access to it but theyre not allowed to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
U will get ur grade along with other with gcse grades. You do however get the grade boundaries released a day before. And technically ur teacher could tell u ur grade the day before because they have access to it but theyre not allowed to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know about the grade boundaries being released the day before, they will be fully analysed when I get home from holiday at about 11pm on the 23rd lol
My teacher would probably tell us tbh if he could be bothered to email us individually, as he's emigrated, and isn't planning coming back here. He's already done several things he wouldn't get away with if he was still in the UK :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14

Posted from TSR Mobile

they come out on a level results day (since it's a level three qualification as you said) but your school may not let you access them until gcse results day as they'll have year 13s to deal with on the 17th lol
(did additional maths last year and got my result on a level results day)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
they come out on a level results day (since it's a level three qualification as you said) but your school may not let you access them until gcse results day as they'll have year 13s to deal with on the 17th lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

So did the grade boundaries for Ad maths release a day before A level results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dx31
So did the grade boundaries for Ad maths release a day before A level results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yup :smile:
What do you think the grade boundaries will be this year?
does anyone have the paper?
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake

Posted from TSR Mobile

My school only does results by email, so we may well get them at somepoint before the 24th then, even if it's not the 17th.
I'll check with some of the year 12s who did add maths last year at my school to be sure :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending