Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boomtown 2017 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who's going boomtown this year!

it's my first boom but have been going Reading and a bunch of day festivals last few years. Also doing SW4

Any thoughts on what line up will be like for boom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger11)
    Who's going boomtown this year!

it's my first boom but have been going Reading and a bunch of day festivals last few years. Also doing SW4

Any thoughts on what line up will be like for boom?
    youre in for a treat boomtown is a paradise and the line up is always top notch, it was my first time last year and i cant see myself not going ever again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elgriff)
    youre in for a treat boomtown is a paradise and the line up is always top notch, it was my first time last year and i cant see myself not going ever again!
    Yeah I can imagine, first release has been pretty good so far. SW4 looks beautiful too atm with the new announcements

What music do you go for? I'm mainly into dnb, sector 6 will be my home mostly haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can imagine, first release has been pretty good so far. SW4 looks beautiful too atm with the new announcements

What music do you go for? I'm mainly into dnb, sector 6 will be my home mostly haha.
    yeah man im all about the dnb too haha, but i love reggae/dub and jungle too so im planning on camping in trenchtown again

ReputationRep:
    yeah man im all about the dnb too haha, but i love reggae/dub and jungle too so im planning on camping in trenchtown again
    yeah love a bit of jungle too, SASASAS just retweeted me asking if they're going boom, hinting they might come hopefully.

you ever go raves? if you're from london

ReputationRep:
    yeah love a bit of jungle too, SASASAS just retweeted me asking if they're going boom, hinting they might come hopefully.

you ever go raves? if you're from london
    not a fan of SASASAS tbh, MC's ruin dnb for me. im from cornwall, i would go out raving all the time but im injured atm haha so cant as much. shy fx next week thoo gonna be large

ReputationRep:
    not a fan of SASASAS tbh, MC's ruin dnb for me. im from cornwall, i would go out raving all the time but im injured atm haha so cant as much. shy fx next week thoo gonna be large
    shy fx in brighton? yeah that's gonna be sick, wish I was going. yh see i love mc's at raves, but when you listen to them back on youtube they sound ****. I'm going breaking science this month, should be mental

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.