The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Odd that this is never mentioned in those cringeworthy trainee profiles they distribute in the recruitment literature.. :wink:
No, but it's something to look foward to, nonetheless.
Reply 42
always + forever
No, but it's something to look foward to, nonetheless.

Yuck, no! I would prefer a partner to an earnest 20 year old any day..

Yuck, no! I would prefer a partner to an earnest 20 year old any day..

So would I, but I actually meant doing the sleazing.
Reply 44
kalokagathia
Odd that this is never mentioned in those cringeworthy trainee profiles they distribute in the recruitment literature.. :wink:

"Michael is currently enjoying his third seat in corporate finance. Here's what he has to say: 'I love the really long hours and the chance to work on the absolute top of the range photocopying machines and coffee percolators: the resources here are amazing. I haven't seen daylight for about three weeks now but I really appreciate the efforts the firm has gone to in order to minimise my risk of skin cancer. I did a vacation scheme here a couple of years ago and loved it. Now I'm a trainee, I'm particularly looking forward to making drunken advances on an unsuspecting female vac schemer after 4 jugs of Pimms in Exchange Square. Personally, I think my combination of ill-fitting suit, palid skin and laughable conversation skills make me a sure fire winner with the ladies"
Reply 45
chalks
"Michael is currently enjoying his third seat in corporate finance. Here's what he has to say: 'I love the really long hours and the chance to work on the absolute top of the range photocopying machines and coffee percolators: the resources here are amazing. I haven't seen daylight for about three weeks now but I really appreciate the efforts the firm has gone to in order to minimise my risk of skin cancer. I did a vacation scheme here a couple of years ago and loved it. Now I'm a trainee, I'm particularly looking forward to making drunken advances on an unsuspecting female vac schemer after 4 jugs of Pimms in Exchange Square. Personally, I think my combination of ill-fitting suit, palid skin and laughable conversation skills make me a sure fire winner with the ladies"

Hot.
Chalks :toofunny:

Latest

Trending

Trending