The Student Room Group

Logan

For those that watched it - what did you think?
I'm hoping to catch it this weekend. Did you enjoy it? I've heard really good things from my film class. Apparently it's a bit different to other Marvel films and it made for a fresh change
Bloody loved it. I'm pretty sick of generic heroes who follow a code... the SAME code. Even the stories tend to follow a code of sorts with how it follows. This was completely different, Logan is an anti-hero of sorts and its not dramatic in comic sense and is gritty and dark which I loved in a superhero context which there is a lack of.
I felt sorry for the black family. :tongue: But overall a good movie.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by USRaphael
I felt sorry for the black family. :tongue: But overall a good movie. I was a bit confused though, does Eden actually exist?

Spoiler

Original post by Vikingninja

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by USRaphael

Spoiler

Spoiler

One of my favourite movies ever. It was so grounded and the performances where really good. I never got bored of it.

So good.
Original post by PurpleMash
For those that watched it - what did you think?

The film was good. Nice fighting and action scenes, combined with sensitive moments. Great performance by Hugh Jackman as usual. He gave everything in his last film as Wolverine.

Spoiler

I've seen the film 4 times, thrice in cinema. I'm even watching it again Thursday.

For me, it's amazing, my favourite film hands down, but it's put me off the superhero genre entirely, despite me being obsessed with the Wolverine.

Grab tissues. You'll cry.
Excellent, character driven film, works as a stand alone piece.
Also, lovely to see the Bristol accent introduced to the world of Marvel.

Quick Reply

Latest