The Student Room Group

Any good revision apps?

I'm beginning GCSE revision and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good apps to help with revision? I want to be able to do stuff when I'm out and about but unable to bring all my notes with me and also to try and find new ways to revise, as I'm quite a visual learner. Anything to help me organise, learn/practice stuff or motivate me would be wonderful!
Reply 1
Gojimo! All you have to do is download it from the App/Play store and find your subjects and the exam board and there are a bunch of questions to test your subject knowledge. It's free too!

Hope this helps and good luck with your GCSEs! :smile:
Original post by TheMonsterinMe
I'm beginning GCSE revision and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good apps to help with revision? I want to be able to do stuff when I'm out and about but unable to bring all my notes with me and also to try and find new ways to revise, as I'm quite a visual learner. Anything to help me organise, learn/practice stuff or motivate me would be wonderful!

Quizlet for making flashcards.
Reply 3
Memrise.com. For any subject.
You could put your notes on a goodle doc and use them that way
I use Chegg Flashcards. Simple and easy. Question on one side answer on the other. Or if like me you have/ had a language oral you can make it where the card ‘speaks’ to you if you set it to be like that.
Reply 6
Maths: HegartyMaths Corbettmaths Mathswatch and MathsGenie

English: NoFear for Shakespeare

French: Quizlet

Science: Educake and Kerboodle
www.senecalearning.com
It doesn't have all subjects, but has most of them and one course for each exam board, so it's good for practice questions.

Quick Reply

Latest