The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool or Lincoln?

Hi everyone,
I'm wondering which university should I choose as my insurance choice. I' ve never been in any of those city so that' s really difficult choice for me. I would be grateful for any kind of advice or help in choosing which to pick, thanks :smile:
I would say Liverpool.
Not that I'm biased or anything because I'm a Scouser but I really do love my city. The city is beautiful, the architecture is wonderful, the nightlife is awesome and the people are on the whole, very friendly. Depends what you're looking for in a city. I can't comment on Lincoln unfortunately because I've never been.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by rnatalia
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering which university should I choose as my insurance choice. I' ve never been in any of those city so that' s really difficult choice for me. I would be grateful for any kind of advice or help in choosing which to pick, thanks :smile:

Hi,

We understand that choosing where to study can be an incredibly difficult decision. If you would like to find out more about our university or speak to other applicants you can do so on our University of Lincoln Applicants 2017 Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2017/?fref=ts

Please let me know if you have any queries I can help you with.

Darren :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending