The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Academic references

Hi everyone! I have a query. Both KCL and University of Birmingham have asked me to provide a satisfactory academic reference both signed and stamped on headed paper. (I've already received a conditional offer, they simply require a different reference). Can I scan it and submit it through UCAS or in KCL's case through the system "Myapplication" or do I need to send the original paper by post or something?
Reply 1
Original post by bri_98
Hi everyone! I have a query. Both KCL and University of Birmingham have asked me to provide a satisfactory academic reference both signed and stamped on headed paper. (I've already received a conditional offer, they simply require a different reference). Can I scan it and submit it through UCAS or in KCL's case through the system "Myapplication" or do I need to send the original paper by post or something?

You'll need to contact the uni and ask, but it's likely they'll want a posted version. Anyone good with Paint or Photoshop would be able to forge a version that looks like it's on headed paper if it was sent electronically.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest