The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Academic reference letter

Hi! could I know the requirements for Academic reference letters for an international student applying for a master course.
Hi sawsanooo
Myself Saikat , a Student Ambassador at Coventry University. To address your query regarding academic reference letter, i would suggest you to get a LOR - Letter of Recommendation from your previous academic institute's professor or lecture who know you really well & taught you during your degree. This LOR should includes your academic details, subject that your professor taught, duration of the course and it should be in the official letter head of your previous academic institute. This LOR will act as an academic reference letter.
If you have further queries regarding eligibility requirements, you may visit following link https://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-students/how-to-apply/
I wish a smooth & seamless admission journey at Coventry University

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Original post by sawsanooo
Hi! could I know the requirements for Academic reference letters for an international student applying for a master course.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hello I’m coventry university alumni and im applying for master in same university they are asking for academic reference letter how can i get thus letter from coventry university
Original post by Syeddanish1140
Hello I’m coventry university alumni and im applying for master in same university they are asking for academic reference letter how can i get thus letter from coventry university

You would usually contact your old academic department or personal tutor directly.
Original post by Syeddanish1140

Hello @Syeddanish1140

I hope you’re well. Yes, as @Admit-One has previously said, please contact one of the members of your academic team and they should be able to provide you with an academic reference letter, which may be based on the HEAR system that we use at Coventry University. I’d advise you to get in contact using your university email, if you still have access.

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest