The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared
I'm trying to keep v. busy! I'm never going to open them anyway.
happysunshine
I'm trying to keep v. busy! I'm never going to open them anyway.

Hmm, going paintballing Wednesday so won't have any trouble sleeping. I always have trouble sleeping before nervous things!

Can't wait though lol.
thefish_uk
Hmm, going paintballing Wednesday so won't have any trouble sleeping. I always have trouble sleeping before nervous things!

Can't wait though lol.

That's v. good! I'm having a friends week, I'm going to try and do something with each one of my friends nearly every day, so we can forget. I am planning to go somewhere with one of my friends on the wednesday so that we can make each other all excited/nervous.

Haha, I can't wait either... :tongue: I don't think I've done good though.
Reply 5
happysunshine
That's v. good! I'm having a friends week, I'm going to try and do something with each one of my friends nearly every day, so we can forget. I am planning to go somewhere with one of my friends on the wednesday so that we can make each other all excited/nervous.

Haha, I can't wait either... :tongue: I don't think I've done good though.

I don't know what to expect.. I've been i'll 4 2/5 throgh my GSCE's and still managed to be top of class. :confused:
pingo
I don't know what to expect.. I've been i'll 4 2/5 throgh my GSCE's and still managed to be top of class. :confused:

Were you put in for Higher in your exams? How did you find them? Did you get all your coursework in on time?
Kinda scared coz I know I'll be disappointed coz I did a ridiculously small amount of revision.
pingo

Expect nothing and be suprised. :smile:

Well, even though it isn't a good thing that you've been ill, if you do do bad you can blame it on your illness. But if you've been top of the class, and do get fantastic results you can also say "I got that, even though I've been ill!".

Good luck anyway. :biggrin:
I am feeling a tad nervous about the results next week,but I will be feeeling so nervous next week.I think im dreading my German and Maths results the most because I found a couple of the papers hard.
dinkymints
Kinda scared coz I know I'll be disappointed coz I did a ridiculously small amount of revision.

Snap. I don't regret not doing lots, because I know I couldn't have done like 5 hours a night after school and then 8 hour days. No way.
Reply 11
1 week! :eek: :frown:

Next week on tues I'm going to a theme park, on wed it's one of my friend's birthdays so I'm going to her party then on the actual day I've got another party to look foward to. ARG! I'm gonna do rubbish because the exams all went awful. :frown:

happysunshine
Snap. I don't regret not doing lots, because I know I couldn't have done like 5 hours a night after school and then 8 hour days. No way.

Thing is, I did like nothing in the evenings and very little even in Easter/study leave... oh well, not much I can do about it now.
Reply 13
dinkymints

Yep, same here :rolleyes:
Im wasnt worried at all...until i came onto here... :frown:

Actually i dont care really, because the results are there on paper, and there isnt anything i can do about it...i just have to know about them now.
Just bring it on already, I'm not really very worried, haven't thought about it much; I'm quite confident mostly but I could always get a few nasty suprises. :eek:
dinkymints
Thing is, I did like nothing in the evenings and very little even in Easter/study leave... oh well, not much I can do about it now.

i did **** all revision too...oh well :rolleyes: hope for the best
Am I the only person who did a lot of revision then? :redface:
Reply 18
I did loads of revision, but i still scared! I wish i'd reised mro history but i know i couldnt have. One of my friends told me I was revising from when i got until when i went to bed, which isnt true!! I did revise a lot tho, stil lscared! But hey, we're all together, 7 days 7 days...
Reply 19
I'm scared. We can get our results between 10am and 12pm, so i think I'll go around 11:45 so that hopefully most people will have gone and I won't have to pretend like I'm not worried!

It's my birthday on results day, so I'll have presents to take my mind off them in the morning, and I'm celebrating my birthday with my friends a day early so I'll be kept busy the day before results too.

Good luck everyone!!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending