The Student Room Group

The Werewolves of TSR - Round Three - Night Four

Scroll to see replies

Day Four

The werewolves have taken another victim

Spoiler

The player killed was a

Spoiler

Who do you believe is the final werewolf?

[note: a werewolf (Cherub012) & the Fortune Teller + Sheriff (Michiyo) who were lovers have been removed from the game after I received a PM worded in a manner that indicated crucial game information was shared]

Currently in the game remains:
One Werewolf
The Little Girl
The Hunter
and 4 Villagers

@shadowdweller @Paracosm @Reshyna @tmd12345 @NiamhM1801 @Cognition! @ThatsAGoodOne349 @sinfonietta
@Jacob_Pasco @bizzy_penguin @Labrador99@IKEAPanda37

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(edited 7 years ago)
Wow this is a big deal
:gasp:
Ghostly whisper...Don't even ask me why I chose Cherub and Michiyo as the lovers
*another ghostly whisper*
@XOR_ -out of interest, I never used my "to kill" potion - is it still available to use or has it been made redundant now? :redface: :redface: :redface: maybe it is found someone?
Original post by bizzy_penguin
*another ghostly whisper*
@XOR_ -out of interest, I never used my "to kill" potion - is it still available to use or has it been made redundant now? :redface: :redface: :redface: maybe it is found someone?

Sorry, redundant :tongue:, I asked who you would have liked to use it on on the night (perhaps your inbox was full?)
Well...............

Why can't we have a nice normal game for once? :toofunny:
Given the lovers win condition, and the fact Michiyo objected to my suspicions against Cherub in this very thread when they were in fact a werewolf, I'm going to say we start fresh. No one make any rash or "random" votes.

Everyone please name who your top suspicion(s) are and why. Also, your top town read(s) and why. I will interpret not responding to this post as anti-town behaviour.

@shadowdweller @Paracosm @Reshyna @Jacob_Pasco @IKEAPanda37

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
x
(edited 7 years ago)
:gasp:
Well,...
I knew @Michiyo had an extra role, coz the sheriffs had an extra role in the previous games
I suspected @Cherub012 as the werewolf, and that's y I voted for him to be lynched in the first place, and he voted me back (his vote was a waste thing btw coz I'm innocent)
I don't have any idea, who the last werewolf could be
But, the game is getting easier, just 1 werewolf, and we've got to find the person
I'm voting for @Paracosm, coz he hasn't been around in a while
I honestly have no idea :dontknow:

Although it seems you were right, because Michiyo has been Fortune Teller twice, anyone could be werewolf twice (not that I am :wink:)

Top suspicion = @Paracosm (been quiet since that incident, maybe didn't want to draw any more attention to themself :dontknow:)

Least suspicious = @Reshyna (voted for Cherub Night 1 who turned out to be a werewolf)
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I honestly have no idea :dontknow:

Although it seems you were right, because Michiyo has been Fortune Teller twice, anyone could be werewolf twice (not that I am :wink:)

Top suspicion = @Paracosm (been quiet since that incident, maybe didn't want to draw any more attention to themself :dontknow:)

Least suspicious = @Reshyna (voted for Cherub Night 1 who turned out to be a werewolf)

I was suspicious of @Cherub012, since night 1
but he became least suspicious in my view, after reading @Michiyo's post
I have been quiet because I was attending a meet with the other mods. You're all mistaken anyway - but I honestly haven't the energy to properly defend myself, so you will have to learn the hard way to trust I am telling the truth in future. :smile:
The only members of our community i'm still on the fence about are @Paracosm or @shadowdweller.

Fairly certain everyone else is innocent but those are the 3 people i'm not currently so sure about, I'll be voting for Paracosm today with @Reshyna.
(edited 7 years ago)
I asked people not to rush their votes so that we could get some real discussion going rather than potentially wasting a lynch. But now @Paracosm is likely going to be lynched without half the players even speaking yet. If it's not him then someone could slide by in silence.
:beard: Events are certainly getting rather intriguing!
Ok so it seems Michiyo knew who all the werewolf's were through their lover then correctly identified two of them to gain our trust.
I'm going to have a look at who else they were suspicious of
Original post by sinfonietta
Given the lovers win condition, and the fact Michiyo objected to my suspicions against Cherub in this very thread when they were in fact a werewolf, I'm going to say we start fresh. No one make any rash or "random" votes.

Everyone please name who your top suspicion(s) are and why. Also, your top town read(s) and why. I will interpret not responding to this post as anti-town behaviour.

@shadowdweller @Paracosm @Reshyna @Jacob_Pasco @IKEAPanda37

I'd put my suspicions on Reshyna or Jacob, purely as they haven't been werewolves before, so it would make the most sense to me! :holmes:
Original post by Jacob_Pasco
Ok so it seems Michiyo knew who all the werewolf's were through their lover then correctly identified two of them to gain our trust.
I'm going to have a look at who else they were suspicious of

I'm not sure if she would have been quick to pinpoint the only other werewolf standing in their way.

I hate that they got eliminated cos I had a case ready to go on Michiyo today and no one will believe me now goddamn it.
So far I think that smiley, sinfonietta and Reshyna are all innocent because of their support from Michiyo

I'm voting for Shadow for now because of the insistence of the can't be werewolf twice argument, but I'm not placing my vote yet until I hear what others have to say
Original post by sinfonietta
I'm not sure if she would have been quick to pinpoint the only other werewolf standing in their way.

I hate that they got eliminated cos I had a case ready to go on Michiyo today and no one will believe me now goddamn it.

I agree with that but I think the people she thought were innocent truly were innocent (with the exception of Cherub of course) Which is why I think Smiley, you and Reshyna are all villagers

Quick Reply

Latest