The Student Room Group

My bf friend

Okay so here's the situation my boyfriend has a friend that is a girl who came to stay the night with us but decided to stay in her truck instead of coming into the room when asked him why he said because you females are crazy what does that supposed to mean and she just randomly showed up like from a different city going through a breakup or something and just trying to figure out what her intentions are
Original post by CALILOV13
Okay so here's the situation my boyfriend has a friend that is a girl who came to stay the night with us but decided to stay in her truck instead of coming into the room when asked him why he said because you females are crazy what does that supposed to mean and she just randomly showed up like from a different city going through a breakup or something and just trying to figure out what her intentions are

She's "going through a breakup or something", so drove to a friend who she hoped might help her get through the situation. Assuming she didn't arrive at night (did she?), the three of you spent the evening together talking through things, which hopefully helped. There may have been alcohol involved. As the evening drew to a close, she realised that she had overstayed her welcome. Rather than embarking on the long drive home late at night, or intruding upon you and your boyfriend, she decided that sleeping in her truck would be a reasonable option. Was it not? (I assume you didn't insist that she sleep on the sofa, and were perfectly happy for her to be out in her truck?)
Dunno, were you acting hostile or jealous? If you were sitting suspicious of her intentions you might have been giving off bad vibes.
Reply 3
There needs to be a boundary set
If he is having other girls round then that is a problem.
Original post by JVM2020
There needs to be a boundary set
If he is having other girls round then that is a problem.

What's the problem? Can't he have guests?
Reply 5
Original post by StriderHort
What's the problem? Can't he have guests?

As long as there is boundaries.
Reply 6
I was more then inviting I even went out a few times to make sure she was ok after getting into bed I felt weird like I should leave so she would or could come in I got out of bed stayed sitting at the kitchen table just thinking he said nothing and morning she came in took a shower left and the vibe in the room just felt weird

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending