The Student Room Group

WJEC A-level Geography

Any help or revision anyone can help me with regarding WJEC Geography at A-level? The topics I'm studying are Glaciation, Development and Sustainable Food, Water, Energy and Cities.
Original post by Morgansharp27
Any help or revision anyone can help me with regarding WJEC Geography at A-level? The topics I'm studying are Glaciation, Development and Sustainable Food, Water, Energy and Cities.

Hi Morgan

I did WJEC Geography at A Level as well. Here is a link to my revision notes thread for Glaciation, which you might find useful! Unfortunately my notes for the Sustainable food, water, energy and cities module are limited as I left my revision quite late (not recommended!), but I can attach them as well if you like, once I get back to uni on Sunday.

I hope that helps :smile:
Thank you! Yeah anything would be great. Thanks again.
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi Morgan

I did WJEC Geography at A Level as well. Here is a link to my revision notes thread for Glaciation, which you might find useful! Unfortunately my notes for the Sustainable food, water, energy and cities module are limited as I left my revision quite late (not recommended!), but I can attach them as well if you like, once I get back to uni on Sunday.

I hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest