Morgansharp27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Any help or revision anyone can help me with regarding WJEC Geography at A-level? The topics I'm studying are Glaciation, Development and Sustainable Food, Water, Energy and Cities.
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Morgansharp27)
Any help or revision anyone can help me with regarding WJEC Geography at A-level? The topics I'm studying are Glaciation, Development and Sustainable Food, Water, Energy and Cities.
Hi Morgan

I did WJEC Geography at A Level as well. Here is a link to my revision notes thread for Glaciation, which you might find useful! Unfortunately my notes for the Sustainable food, water, energy and cities module are limited as I left my revision quite late (not recommended!), but I can attach them as well if you like, once I get back to uni on Sunday.

I hope that helps
Morgansharp27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thank you! Yeah anything would be great. Thanks again.
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Hi Morgan

I did WJEC Geography at A Level as well. Here is a link to my revision notes thread for Glaciation, which you might find useful! Unfortunately my notes for the Sustainable food, water, energy and cities module are limited as I left my revision quite late (not recommended!), but I can attach them as well if you like, once I get back to uni on Sunday.

I hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (205)
47.13%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.48%
Change uni choice through clearing (98)
22.53%
Apply to uni next year instead (44)
10.11%
I'm not applying to university (25)
5.75%

Watched Threads