The Student Room Group

How did people revise for wjec geography/ eduqas A?

Im halfway through revising geography but i was wondering how did people revise with limited resources?
hiii ( i mean I do edquas B...) but honestly I relate to you. I hate how limited the resources are to the point I use an AQA textbook to revise excluding the extra bits they learn but honestly they do similar things. But I mean I have some ways. Recently, bbc added a geo section with wjec/ eduqas and I use that! I also revision world for past papers.

I know it is minimal but I hope that helps!!
Hellooo, i am stressing as well as there is like nothing for geography. I was wondering if you know the case studies we are suppose to know, are they specific to each school or does everyone do the same ones? I can't find like anything about this and I have clue as to what I am suppose to do about case studies :smile:
do you do wjec b or a???

Original post by kevansss
Hellooo, i am stressing as well as there is like nothing for geography. I was wondering if you know the case studies we are suppose to know, are they specific to each school or does everyone do the same ones? I can't find like anything about this and I have clue as to what I am suppose to do about case studies :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by scammed2myheart
do you do wjec b or a???

Ah i do wjec b! Also thank you for the site it will be very helpful! :smile:
np!! <3

Quick Reply

Latest