The Student Room Group

Maths revsion help

I got a really good gcse math 9-1 workbook but most of the question exam-style and really difficult but these types of questions come up in the exam. I don't how to answer since I cant find any help online( youtube). I got a tutor but i cant keep on asking him every questions in the book as I want to do them on my own and I cant keep on looking for the answers at the back of the book to help. so what shall I do? please help me this has been bothering me for months
Reply 1
Original post by abdullahA15
I got a really good gcse math 9-1 workbook but most of the question exam-style and really difficult but these types of questions come up in the exam. I don't how to answer since I cant find any help online( youtube). I got a tutor but i cant keep on asking him every questions in the book as I want to do them on my own and I cant keep on looking for the answers at the back of the book to help. so what shall I do? please help me this has been bothering me for months

I feel exactly the same way as you do. I'm on a like 4. At this rate I doubt I'd pass. What book do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
CGP GCSE Edexcel Mathematics for the Grade 9-1 Course
Exam Practice Workbook
Higher level
Reply 3
Original post by abdullahA15
CGP GCSE Edexcel Mathematics for the Grade 9-1 Course
Exam Practice Workbook
Higher level

Same. I have the revision guide this one ImageUploadedByStudent Room1492800838.191031.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest