The Student Room Group

revision timetable help

whats the best website or app which s free to make a revsion timetable?
i tried using getrevising but the website is annoying it keeps deleting my timetable and its kind of confusing to use
so could anyone pls reccomend me some simplpe but good apps/websites for a gcse revsion timetable
Original post by slitheringfoxes
whats the best website or app which s free to make a revsion timetable?
i tried using getrevising but the website is annoying it keeps deleting my timetable and its kind of confusing to use
so could anyone pls reccomend me some simplpe but good apps/websites for a gcse revsion timetable

Hi @slitheringfoxes

I like going back to basics with this and you can't go wrong with using Word to create a basic table.

I like the method of having the days of the week across the top row, and each of my subjects down the left hand column. Then, I would simply fill in the box for each day of the week, matching it to which subject I wanted to study that day.

This way, I didn't have a time restraint on when I had to revise as my day would usually not follow such a strict format anyway. And you can switch subjects easily by just editing your Word doc.

Maybe this could work for you?

Best of luck!
Emily🙂
Student Rep at BCU
Excel have some already made templates for like timetables or they even have a monthly calendar which i tend to use
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending