The Student Room Group

Bournemouth vs Leeds for TV/Film Production

Hi,
I've applied to go to uni this September and have been offered a place at Leeds for Film, Media and Photography and an unconditional to Bournemouth for Television Production. I was happy to go to Bournemouth until I went to Leeds which I kinda liked. What would people suggest I do?
I would go with Leeds. It's a Russel Group, so it's pretty great. Bournemouth is nowhere near in the rankings. It´s also pretty practical from what I´ve heard. You also have Study Abroad, which sounds cool.
Original post by OotsyBee
Hi,
I've applied to go to uni this September and have been offered a place at Leeds for Film, Media and Photography and an unconditional to Bournemouth for Television Production. I was happy to go to Bournemouth until I went to Leeds which I kinda liked. What would people suggest I do?

One course is more general, one focuses specifically on TV production. Which path do you want to take?

Note that Russell Group membership is even less relevant for 'practical' courses than it is for more 'academic' ones.
Original post by ageshallnot
Note that Russell Group membership is even less relevant for 'practical' courses than it is for more 'academic' ones.

This is very true.
Original post by OotsyBee
Hi,

Hey, what did you decide?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending