The Student Room Group

how can i be rich without getting an education

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well a start is to get off TSR
Many routes actually, though everything requires luck really (being the right person at the right place and at the right time):

Sensible suggestions
1. Going on Dragon's Den with an idea to start up a business or make an existing business larger
2. Start a YouTube channel and develop your content over the years
3. If you're a person who likes doing something new everyday and wants to explore places when needed, you can try acting or modelling and see how that goes
4. Social media fame (easy to do nowadays)
5. Audition for talent shows/singing contests if you have what it takes

Unlikely or dumb ways of getting money but people still do it anyway:
6. Winning the lottery like someone else said (chances are pretty slim but never impossible)
7. Be either an utter tw@t or be fake enough that you gain enough interest from the world for people to obsess about you aka danielle bregoli (that cash me outside girl) and the kardashian/jenner families.
8. Marry a rich person.
9. Become a drug lord and enjoy a luxurious prison sentence if caught.
Original post by Lovinlife2
Many routes actually, though everything requires luck really (being the right person at the right place and at the right time):

Sensible suggestions
1. Going on Dragon's Den with an idea to start up a business or make an existing business larger
3. If you're a person who likes doing something new everyday and wants to explore places when needed, you can try acting or modelling and see how that goes

6. Winning the lottery like someone else said (chances are pretty slim but never impossible)
7. Be either an utter tw@t or be fake enough that you gain enough interest from the world for people to obsess about you aka danielle bregoli (that cash me outside girl) and the kardashian/jenner families.
8. Marry a rich person.

seems legit
Reply 23
Original post by emerald7770
i cba anymore

i wanna live dat relaxed stress free life whilst still getting dat dosh

Be like the likes of Bill Gates
Reply 24
thats only going to happen if you come from old money or win the lottery unfortunately :'(
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Lovinlife2

Sensible suggestions

8. Marry a rich person.

finally!! a serious answer. thanks so much.
arranged marriage life
Original post by Faloodeh
arranged marriage life

OP is 13 :rofl:
Okay so do this , ill give you some cash , you start a business , get rich , give me my cash back , sorted for life :h:
get a sugar daddyyyyyyyy
Original post by Lychee627
OP is 13 :rofl:

13?/?????
We all want that dream.....
13?/?????

Looool i was joking :rofl: :colondollar:
i will become the 2nd bill gates
i cba anymore

Well if the Kardashians can do it and Trump can become president I'm sure you can find some way to fulfil that unrealistic wish.
i will become the 2nd bill gates

Why not become the first emerald :cool: and then someone could become the 2nd Emerald :rofl:
9 x out of 10 an education wont make you rich.. not many people leave uni and become millionaires, infact quite thr opposite most people who made it big never even went to uni, you cant get rich from a 9-5 pretty much impossible and you most certainly wont get rich working for someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lychee627
Why not become the first emerald :cool: and then someone could become the 2nd Emerald :rofl:

there cant be a 2nd emerald.. im irreplaceable
Reply 38
Be a cleaner or something for a few years, live cheap and save up some money- then move somewhere really cheap, like Zimbabwe, and live like a King due to the lower cost of living !
i cba anymore

Win lottery
Win some form of talent show like BGT
Marry a rich person

Quick Reply

Latest