The Student Room Group

Funny BTEC limerick

So, just over 12 months ago, one of my classmates (called Abdi) was kicked off the BTEC course for plagiarising. He copied someone's work and handed it in as his own without even changing the name :rofl:

The BTEC teacher made a limerick about it which he performed to the whole class (including Abdi)

There once was a young boy named Abdi,
Who was failing his BTEC quite badly,
He copied other kids' work,
He was such a jerk,
And he was kicked off the course, quite sadly

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

now thats a teacher
IMG_0692.JPG
Reply 3

That's how she looked when she realised there weren't any more cookies.
Reply 5
Original post by Glassapple
That's how she looked when she realised there weren't any more cookies.

:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the issue?
Reply 7
What's the issue?

BTEC is great, especially when taken with an a level. It prepares you for university better than a level alone :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
BTEC is great, especially when taken with an a level. It prepares you for university better than a level alone :h:

I'm pretty sure my 5 A-levels in facilitating subjects and the EPQ will excellently prepare me for university. :rolleyes:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm pretty sure my 5 A-levels in facilitating subjects and the EPQ will excellently prepare me for university. :rolleyes:

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why the sad face?
Reply 11
Why the sad face?

5 a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
5 a level

What's wrong with that? I do maths, further maths, physics, chemistry and English literature. I'll be doing the EPQ in year 13 too.
What's wrong with that? I do maths, further maths, physics, chemistry and English literature. I'll be doing the EPQ in year 13 too.

You sound so stuck up and arrogant rn wtf, why are you shoving it in his face?
Is the only reason you did 5 to tell others how amazing you are?
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
You sound so stuck up and arrogant rn wtf, why are you shoving it in his face?
Is the only reason you did 5 to tell others how amazing you are?

I asked him what the emoticon was for, he's the one who keeps quoting me, if you'll look above my last post. Why shouldn't I answer?
I asked him what the emoticon was for, he's the one who keeps quoting me, if you'll look above my last post. Why shouldn't I answer?

I meant in the response where you shut him down about btecs being useful along A levels by showing off your 5 ASs- havent done A2 yet so dont even know the storm that`s about to hit you.
If he was kicked off the course, how would he still be in the class when the teacher performed the limerick?
I meant in the response where you shut him down about btecs being useful along A levels by showing off your 5 ASs- havent done A2 yet so dont even know the storm that`s about to hit you.

You do know this is what he wants right? He made a thread the other day pretending to be bisexual, when he isn't (as other users pointed out). I'm very ready for the storm, considering after the exams we go back to start the A2 stuff and by the looks of the A2 textbooks it all looks just as easy to understand.

Original post by Trapz99
If he was kicked off the course, how would he still be in the class when the teacher performed the limerick?

This is what I'm saying, he wants all of this. He always trips over what he's saying.
(edited 6 years ago)
You do know this is what he wants right? He made a thread the other day pretending to be bisexual, when he isn't (as other users pointed out). I'm very ready for the storm, considering after the exams we go back to start the A2 stuff and by the looks of the A2 textbooks it all looks just as easy to understand.

This is what I'm saying, he wants all of this. He always trips over what he's saying.

Im not defending Kyx hes annoying af and is not funny in the slightest and A2 may look easy at first but it is very tough, Are you doing the linear A levels ?
Im not defending Kyx hes annoying af and is not funny in the slightest and A2 may look easy at first but it is very tough, Are you doing the linear A levels ?

No, presumably I'm doing the last of the modular specifications. I've bought all the textbooks (and the texts for English) already and none of it really doesn't look unmanageable.

Quick Reply

Latest