Math C12 Edexcel Watch

PinkBlush9
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a list of the things we have to know for this exam.
I was using the Core C1, C2 math book by Peter Hind to study because I was originally doing the Core 1 and Core 2 exams separately but something got mixed up and I ended up signed for the C12 exam paper .. I am almost done with studying the topics and in the book there isn't a topic about Bearings but the first question in one of the papers is Bearings... so I am really worried that I haven't studied the right topics or as such, so it would mean a lot if anyone could clarify this for me..
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LaylaM99)
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a list of the things we have to know for this exam.
I was using the Core C1, C2 math book by Peter Hind to study because I was originally doing the Core 1 and Core 2 exams separately but something got mixed up and I ended up signed for the C12 exam paper .. I am almost done with studying the topics and in the book there isn't a topic about Bearings but the first question in one of the papers is Bearings... so I am really worried that I haven't studied the right topics or as such, so it would mean a lot if anyone could clarify this for me..
The specification that you will find on the Edexcel web site lists everything you should have learnt. C12 is the same content as C1 and C2 combined in a single exam. Bearings as a topic is something you are expected to know from GCSE just as area and volume of simple shapes or solving simultaneous equations is required knowledge. An understanding of bearings could be tested in the context of a sine rule/cosine rule trigonometry question.
PinkBlush9
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by gdunne42)
The specification that you will find on the Edexcel web site lists everything you should have learnt. C12 is the same content as C1 and C2 combined in a single exam. Bearings as a topic is something you are expected to know from GCSE just as area and volume of simple shapes or solving simultaneous equations is required knowledge. An understanding of bearings could be tested in the context of a sine rule/cosine rule trigonometry question.
Thank you for your reply, I just saw this! I did eventually find the specification and I am checking off the topics and things I need to know from there.
crybaby :(
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name:  question11.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  15.0 KBhey guys can someone help me with this question
piel_gr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
factorize (tanθ)^2. Then you have something like a*b=0, thus a=0 or b=0
Jasmine9911
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, I'm new to edexcel exams so I need the link to the edexcel website you are checking from, will you please send me it?
Jasmine9911
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by PinkBlush9)
Thank you for your reply, I just saw this! I did eventually find the specification and I am checking off the topics and things I need to know from there.
Hey, I'm new to edexcel exams so if u could, please send me the link of edexcel website you are checking from, ty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (134)
18.23%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
9.93%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (127)
17.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (72)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (224)
30.48%

Watched Threads