The Student Room Group

Pakistani child deaths in London due to parents being blood related

Scroll to see replies

That is ****ed up
Original post by Roadman Chic
Pure anti muslim propaganda again from the Mail. Marrying cousins was a normal part of tribal living for centuries. More merit to that lifestyle than gay parents, single mothers or coffee coloured kids.

You know what was also a normal part of tribal living many children dying at early ages. I would much rather have gay parents, a single mother or "coffee" coloured parents then die before I had my 1st birthday because I had a genetic deficit due to my parents being related.

There is nothing wrong with gay parents, single mothers and black parents.
There is something wrong with parents that are related.
Reply 3
It is their cultcha and cousin marriages is cultural enrichment. You racist white ******* do not understand it,
Pure anti muslim propaganda again from the Mail. Marrying cousins was a normal part of tribal living for centuries. More merit to that lifestyle than gay parents, single mothers or coffee coloured kids.

Propaganda?

Are you claiming Pakistani Muslims do not marry their first cousins or that such marriages do not increase the chances of genetic and congenital abnormalities in the offspring of such marriages?
Original post by mirko123
It is their cultcha and cousin marriages is cultural enrichment. You racist white ******* do not understand it,

Still dumb tho *FacePalm*
Some person: ''Aiiight my cousin is facking hot, would like to **** her, but no children or marriage cause that dumb''
Its better than that and this is frowned upon already
Original post by joe cooley
Propaganda?

Are you claiming Pakistani Muslims do not marry their first cousins or that such marriages do not increase the chances of genetic and congenital abnormalities in the offspring of such marriages?

The Mail (zionist banking owned) are putting a negative spin on what is was a widespread practise across most tribes throughout most of history. There is nothing healthy or free about divorce, new partners, step parents or half black kids. While technically half caste kids may healthier in some regard, researchers also found that those who married cousins tended to have bodies that were somewhat more in proportion.
Original post by Balkaran
You know what was also a normal part of tribal living many children dying at early ages. I would much rather have gay parents, a single mother or "coffee" coloured parents then die before I had my 1st birthday because I had a genetic deficit due to my parents being related.

There is nothing wrong with gay parents, single mothers and black parents.
There is something wrong with parents that are related.

The western zionist influenced family leads to nothing but civilisational decay. While I dont advocate marrying cousins, marrying within close tribal bonds is far better for a community and provides the bedrock of the wider society. We can see that the Asian community is doing a far better job of getting their children educated because the nuclear family bound within a religious framework is by far the best route for doing so. The kuffar way of allowing women to **** who they want leads to the demise of those women ultimately.
Most of the "mothers" are probably still legally children themselves tbh, knowing that culture.

fake

i live in the community and society has advanced, people do not marry their cousins especially pakistanis
The Mail (zionist banking owned) are putting a negative spin on what is was a widespread practise across most tribes throughout most of history. There is nothing healthy or free about divorce, new partners, step parents or half black kids. While technically half caste kids may healthier in some regard, researchers also found that those who married cousins tended to have bodies that were somewhat more in proportion.

Seriously, you believe genetic and congenital abnormalities require negative spin?

Not sure what you're implying about half black kids, are you suggesting multiracial children suffer from genetic and congenital abnormalities ?

researchers also found that those who married cousins tended to have bodies that were somewhat more in proportion.

What does that even mean, and which researchers?

Link please.
Original post by Somepersonhere
Still dumb tho *FacePalm*
Some person: ''Aiiight my cousin is facking hot, would like to **** her, but no children or marriage cause that dumb''
Its better than that and this is frowned upon already

Nobody wants to **** their cousins... And even thoose marriage is more likely to be arranged because it is their cultcha.
Oh look, RoadMan is another of those short lived profiles that appears, spouts nonsense about Zionist plots (insert any other hairbrained nonsense frequently floating around TSR) and generally contributes sod all.

As to the topic..... considering the myriad of health issues stemming from inbreeding between blood relatives (it's one of the questions asked by midwives "are you or your partner blood relatives" (I hear it gets some curious replies)), yeah, this wouldn't surprise me to some extent if the story has an element of fact there.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by MildredMalone
Most of the "mothers" are probably still legally children themselves tbh, knowing that culture.

Nah that's your messed up culture where you have teen pregnancies and all that rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MildredMalone

That's not quite true, other than the villages that are completely uneducated most people get married at an adult age.

There is a culture where people marry their cousin, no sign of that changing any time soon.
Original post by joe cooley
Seriously, you believe genetic and congenital abnormalities require negative spin?

Not sure what you're implying about half black kids, are you suggesting multiracial children suffer from genetic and congenital abnormalities ?

researchers also found that those who married cousins tended to have bodies that were somewhat more in proportion.

What does that even mean, and which researchers?

Link please.

More than likely fake news. Im not condoning marrying cousins, probably in terms of pure physical health there are concerns. However that is still preferable to the teen and geriatric motherhood we have in the white community.

On the contrary mixed race kids are definitely healthier its just that it always comes at a price; black fathers are fairly notorious for running off.

One of my favourite commentators discussing the issue:

Original post by mirko123
Nobody wants to **** their cousins... And even thoose marriage is more likely to be arranged because it is their cultcha.

If nobody wants it why do they force them to fck?
Thats rape to both of them :/

Cant say whether is that rape or not. Arranged marriages were actually normal in the past and even today in undeveloped societies. The parents of the would make a deal with somebody else that their kid marry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arranged_marriage

In the case of the OP the primary idea between arranged marriages between cousins is to make the property of the family stay within and to prevent that somebody outside the family inherits it.

The funny things is the left will claim such things is cultural enriching. If you do not like it you are a bigot.
Reply 18

Oh well then, next time I have a headache I will just drill a hole in my skull, since that's what was once normal medical practice for centuries.

Don't listen to that poster.

In places like Pakistan there isn't a taboo around marrying your cousin hence a lot of the young people don't really mind. It's starting to change in more liberal minded people but the majority consider the practise to be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending