The Student Room Group

Macbeth Prediction English Lit 9-1

What do you think is going to come up tommorow?
Top 3 predictions?

Scroll to see replies

Macbeth's ambition
Macbeth's treachery
Something about the witches

If it's Banquo or Macduff then I'm screwed
Theme: Guilt
Macbeth
Theme: Ambiton
Reply 3
I really hope it's something like guilt, ambition or masculinity
guilt
lady macbeth and gender
supernatural
it wont be lady macbeth as that was the specimen paper
How is Young Siward presented throughout the extract and within the play as a whole?
"Write about how Shakespeare presents Paddock in this extract and the play as a whole".

My teacher is actually the Examiner that wrote the AQA question paper, so I can confirm this is the question. Bless the AQA gods!
Reply 8
Original post by CandidateZero
"Write about how Shakespeare presents Paddock in this extract and the play as a whole".

My teacher is actually the Examiner that wrote the AQA question paper, so I can confirm this is the question. Bless the AQA gods!

who is paddock ???
Reply 9
Original post by Zxrxh
who is paddock ???

Are you joking? You don't know who paddock is? The night before the exam? Oh dear oh dear.
Original post by b7621b
Are you joking? You don't know who paddock is? The night before the exam? Oh dear oh dear.

To be honest you don't even need to know about him since he says so little and has no involvement regarding the whole plot anyway.
Reply 11
Original post by subhaanhm19
To be honest you don't even need to know about him since he says so little and has no involvement regarding the whole plot anyway.

do u know what sarcasm is
Original post by b7621b

Hahaha

My predictions are

The Supernatural
Macbeth's Ambition
Fate and Free Will
Original post by Zxrxh
who is paddock ???

I think paddock is from 'Paddock calls' in the first scene of the first act, said by one of the witches?
Reply 14
LOOOL no time for jks ;/
The supernatural defo everyone's predicting it and seems about right i think
Original post by CandidateZero

is this true??????????????????????????????????
Just because everyone is saying it doesn't mean that it's true

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leahalex23
is this true??????????????????????????????????

Fortunately not😂
It doesn't really matter anyway you only get one question on Macbeth and the other is whatever else you're doing at school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending