The Student Room Group

How to pull the birds...

How can I learn to be more confident around girls and get better at chatting them up?
Bird seeds and peanuts. Biatches love that.
Reply 2
Flash your money :reel:
Step 1: don't use phrases like "pull the birds"
Reply 4
Original post by Spheniscidae2039
This.

Good grief.

Why ever not?
Because using words like 'pull' and 'birds' reveals your sexist and patronising attitude to women.
Original post by returnmigrant
Because using words like 'pull' and 'birds' reveals your sexist and patronising attitude to women.

Yeah OK I am sexist because there is a difference between men and women.

Original post by Harold Saxon
A great personality, nice attitude, a ...

Who am I kidding, you know what they want,
money and a six pack
(packing elsewhere may help you as well :wink: )

Haha!
Original post by Supreme Dalek
How can I learn to be more confident around girls and get better at chatting them up?

Someone who pulls birds as you so eloquently put it gets the worms.
Reply 9
If you are rubbish at small talk then my advise is to not try too hard. Simply get a pleasant greeting, get her to babble on about something and after a while go for the kiss and see how she responds.

It's direct, it acknowledges your own weaknesses but women seem to respond. If you can't swim (i.e. do small talk) then take up a different sport and avoid revealing your inadequacy in this area.
Whip it out.
Reply 11
Start by not using the word "birds". Also, I regard people who frequently talk about "pulling" as losers.

Finally, start hanging out with girls in mixed groups and make friends with them, it will help you be at ease around them. And it will diminish that aura of uncoolness that surrounds those loud groups of testosterone-fueled, sex-deprived young men walking in packs and talking about "pulling da birds".

It's not about confidence, it's about looks. If you're below 9.5/10 facial aesthetics you have no chance at competing against men like me. Even if my personality wasn't 9/10 I'd still humiliate every other man.
don't call them birds. "chicks" is fine.

just do it more often

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Bird seeds and peanuts. Biatches love that.

what about nut allergies? (pun not intended)

Original post by UWS
Flash your money :reel:

or lack thereof?

deep down some like that phrase :wink:

Original post by fleky6910
Whip it out.

if youre going for a slap that will work wonders
get a fedora and call em m'lady
Oh, I don't know, maybe, treat us as human beings and potential friends? :confused:

A long shot, I realise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending