The Student Room Group

Deloitte partner help

Hi, I'm planning on doing a leavers scheme in either Technology Consultancy or Startegy + Operations, and had a few questions. Firstly, in terms of conus,ting at Deloite, if I qualify by age 22, would McKinseys accept me on as a pre - grad, even though I wouldn't have gone to uni? I'm predicted v. Good a levels and would have 4 years of experience AND already be qualified, but would is till be expected to join the Analyst bit? If I stayed on at Deloitte, what age would you expect someone (let's say this someone is performing very well) to reach partner, and how much would they get paid? Thanks
You probably won't get in without a degree. Also Mck is pretty much Oxbridge dominated.
Original post by That'sGreat
Hi, I'm planning on doing a leavers scheme in either Technology Consultancy or Startegy + Operations, and had a few questions. Firstly, in terms of conus,ting at Deloite, if I qualify by age 22, would McKinseys accept me on as a pre - grad, even though I wouldn't have gone to uni? I'm predicted v. Good a levels and would have 4 years of experience AND already be qualified, but would is till be expected to join the Analyst bit? If I stayed on at Deloitte, what age would you expect someone (let's say this someone is performing very well) to reach partner, and how much would they get paid? Thanks

If you went into consulting as a bright start after four years you'd take a substantial pay cut if you were to join McKinsey. In terms of partner the absolute minimum it is possible in is around 12-15 years at most of the four with partner pay starting in the region of £250k ballpark for big 4 junior partner and up into the millions at the top end for a fully vested equity partner who brings in a lot of revenue.
Original post by natninja
If you went into consulting as a bright start after four years you'd take a substantial pay cut if you were to join McKinsey. In terms of partner the absolute minimum it is possible in is around 12-15 years at most of the four with partner pay starting in the region of £250k ballpark for big 4 junior partner and up into the millions at the top end for a fully vested equity partner who brings in a lot of revenue.

But I've heard McKinsey pay 35k for an analyst? I thought Brightstart only earns 20k??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending