The Student Room Group

I don't feel like studying for 2nd papers in gcse

I did all of my first papers in the gcses, and now I'm left with only the second papers. Now that I've studied the content for the first paper, I feel very confident and in the meantime I just go through the book simply looking at the diagrams not even bothering to read the content. Will I mess up the exams ??
Original post by Amandipeiris
I did all of my first papers in the gcses, and now I'm left with only the second papers. Now that I've studied the content for the first paper, I feel very confident and in the meantime I just go through the book simply looking at the diagrams not even bothering to read the content. Will I mess up the exams ??

How can we know how you will perform in exams?

Have you studied the content for paper 2? Presumably its not the same as Paper 1? If you already know the content and are confident, then it is up to you.
Original post by 999tigger
How can we know how you will perform in exams?

Have you studied the content for paper 2? Presumably its not the same as Paper 1? If you already know the content and are confident, then it is up to you.

I didn't know what content is for each paper so I studied all at a stretch 🤢🤢
I didn't know what content is for each paper so I studied all at a stretch 🤢🤢

So really youve studied for paper 1 and 2 already. Just carry on as you are and skim over it, focus on areas you think you are weak and need, but dont overdo it if you are confident.
Original post by 999tigger
So really youve studied for paper 1 and 2 already. Just carry on as you are and skim over it, focus on areas you think you are weak and need, but dont overdo it if you are confident.

Thanks a lot 😊😊😊
Thanks a lot 😊😊😊

papers 1 and 2 are normally different, but you seem to have covered it.

Your aim now is to keep intact what you know.

Skimming as you are doing plus maybe a few past papers.

Then make sure youve eaten properly and slept, so you are in the best physical shape. Bit relaxed.

Then read the questions twice and pace yourself to avoid the big mistakes of mistiming or failing to answer the question. keep focused, even if a bit board and it will soon all be over. Then you can relax.

Quick Reply

Latest