The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

HCD
You should broaden your imagination. :evil:

Ok, apart from you :p: You do come across as a bit evil. Do you always go around in a top hat and monocle? That would certainly heighten the image..
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Master Polhem
To the immensely thick headed moderator who banned me from yet another thread; racism is a joke when one specifically points out that said statement is a joke.

Haha, which thread is this? I must admit I am a sucker for joke racism...
Reply 182
Pulkpull
Ok, apart from you :p: You do come across as a bit evil. Do you always go around in a top hat and monocle? That would certainly heighten the image..

I once dressed up as Poirot, which involved a monocle, but that's it I'm afraid! :p:
HCD
I once dressed up as Poirot, which involved a monocle, but that's it I'm afraid! :p:

Yes, i know :p: I was referring to the picture on your facebook. That's currently the only image in my head related to you.
Reply 184
Pulkpull
Yes, i know :p: I was referring to the picture on your facebook. That's currently the only image in my head related to you.

It's not a top hat, and in the profile picture I'm not wearing the monocle! :top2:
Right so I am to keep to the Oxford dictionary of words I shall - and am allowed to utter or the thread might get banned or closed or the same thing might happen to myself. Not wanting to upset my fellow hoi polloi in this forum I shall henceforth adopt a very grey nature and there is only the moderators to thank for that. 'Good humour' is to be no more.
HCD
It's not a top hat, and in the profile picture I'm not wearing the monocle! :top2:

Well I'm very sorry about my lack of knowledge of types of hat! And you are wearing the monocle in one of your photos, so there! It's a pretty great costume in all. Last time I dressed up for a party was as a hula girl. Bad memories...
Master Polhem
Right so I to keep to the Oxford dictionary of words I shall - and am allowed to utter. Or the thread might get banned or closed or the same thing might happen to myself. Not wanting to upset my fellow hoi polloi in this forum I shall henceforth adopt a very grey nature and there is only the moderators to thank for that.

Moderators = thought police. You'll be gone within a week.
Reply 188
Hmm, how comes the Imperial TSR - Usernames and Courses thread was locked?
Reply 189
IChem

We are such a mob. :p:
IChem

I think the moderator got upset because I said 'boobs'.

1. Woman do not in general hang around in this thread, it is after all the Imperial forum.
2. It said closed on 'user request' and I do not think that one of us who was a regular of that thread requested that.
3. The 10 million pound question: Who was the user I think we all have a pretty good idea.

To the moderator you cannot close this thread or ban me from it (well theoretically you can of course but not with your conscience in one piece) because I have not said anything inappropriate just stating my thoughts about said closure.
Pulkpull
Moderators = thought police. You'll be gone within a week.

Well they like censure.
Reply 192
Master Polhem
I think the moderator got upset because I said 'boobs'.

1. Woman do not in general hang around in this thread, it is after all the Imperial forum.
2. It said closed on 'user request' and I do not think that one of us who was a regular of that thread requested that.
3. The 10 million pound question: Who was the user I think we all have a pretty good idea.

To the moderator you cannot close this thread or ban me from it (well theoretically you can of course but not with your conscience in one piece) because I have not said anything inappropriate just stating my thoughts about said closure.

I PM'd said moderator, asking why.

Who do you think it was?:confused:
Hmm I can't say it out loud in fear of getting banned (yet again).
That's all very odd. I can't see anything particularly bad that you've said...
Well thats your opinion (which I like) sadly you have to sugar coat stuff even on TSR...
Reply 196
What happened to the first ammendment?!

Oh wait...that's just Americans...
Ohh IChem that might perceived as being rude to the authority on this forum, you could get banned. Watch out!
Reply 198
Tis true...damn censorship nazis.
I get the sense of a little uprising going on here. Think we can take on the system? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending