The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Calm down, Castro!

:flute:

REVOLUTION! COME ON, LET'S OVERTHROW THESE OPPRESSORS.

:p:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 201
Nope. They are all powerful.
I have the best idea but posting it might be seen as guerrilla warfare on TSR, and we wouldnt want that now would we...
HCD
Calm down, Castro!

:flute:

REVOLUTION! COME ON, LET'S OVERTHROW THESE OPPRESSORS.

:p:

I see a TSR where all are considered equal! Let's free this place of the regime shackling it down.
Reply 204
Jesus will save us. He will be wearing tinsel. :smile:
Reply 205
All TSR members are equal but some TSR members are more equal than others.
Reply 206
HCD
Jesus will save us. He will be wearing tinsel. :smile:

This tinsel wearing Jesus character doesn't happen to go by the alias of Sir Elton Christ does he?
A true observation. I think there was a guy who made the same observation, what was his name... gahh! I cannot remember. It started with S... hmm.. I think the last two letters of his name were 'in' ohh yes now I remember Stalin!
IChem
All TSR members are equal but some TSR members are more equal than others.

Two Orwell references in about half an hour. Good going guys!
Pulkpull
Two Orwell references in about half an hour. Good going guys!

That ought to give a hint about the current leadership of TSR. We are but surfs yet with our strength in numbers we will overcome!
Reply 210
IChem
This tinsel wearing Jesus character doesn't happen to go by the alias of Sir Elton Christ does he?

:biggrin:
Reply 211
He had some interesting ideas Orwell.
I just wanted to quote something to make you all feel better. The following is taken from Professional Engineering, which is as the name suggests an engineering paper, sent out by the IMeche.

John Morton, chief executive of the ETC (engineering and technology board), said:

"Universities such as Imperial College are world renowned"

Bask in the sunshine (correct proverb?)
Reply 213
We know it's world-renowned, we don't need to be made feel better by some ETC bloke. :p:
HCD
We know it's world-renowned, we don't need to be made feel better by some ETC bloke. :p:

Well excuse me then... :erm:
HCD

Well excuse me then... :erm:
****ing bastard.
Reply 217
Master Polhem
****ing bastard.

:biggrin:
Master Polhem
****ing bastard.

So this is the new calmed-downed, trying not to get banned, version of Master Polhem? :p:

Anyway, so when's this TSR revolution going to happen... :ts:
schrodinger's cat
So this is the new calmed-downed, trying not to get banned, version of Master Polhem? :p:

Anyway, so when's this TSR revolution going to happen... :ts:

It only worked over the night, when I woke up again in the morning I thought "**** TSR"

Latest

Trending

Trending