The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

schrodinger's cat
Anyway, so when's this TSR revolution going to happen... :ts:

Soon? I'm pretty sure us four can take on everyone. I'm just surprised they haven't found our secret revolution HQ yet... And I thought the mods were everywhere!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
They don't dare enter the Imperial Board... this is our territory!

They've already gone too far by closing a thread. Now it's on.
Reply 222
I believe it is because in the other thread, there was a double agent who reported us to the SS...err I mean the mods. However here, I believe that there is no such person...unless someone wants to come clean now...
IChem
I believe it is because in the other thread, there was a double agent who reported us to the SS...err I mean the mods. However here, I believe that there is no such person...unless someone wants to come clean now...

Master Polhem, we're looking at you... :biggrin:
IChem are you suggesting the likes of a spy roaming amongst us faithful?
schrodinger's cat
Master Polhem, we're looking at you... :biggrin:

An analogy comes to mind, what you are saying is that since I am the member most against the autocratic mods, I am therefore most likely to be the traitor.

Thats similar to saying that Stalin sold out the communists to the nazis or that the Dalai Lama sold out the Buddhists to the Chinese.

You're argument is crushed and so will you be when I meet you. :wink:
This isn't how it's supposed to happen... We're supposed to take power for the people, but then abuse our power and become just like the ones we overthrew..
Pulkpull
This isn't how it's supposed to happen... We're supposed to take power for the people, but then abuse our power and become just like the ones we overthrew..

That seems like a reasonable approach judging by recent history.
Pulkpull

Sounds like a plan

:fuhrer:
Are people in any way political at Imperial? To be honest I have not read or heard much about any political socs.
Master Polhem
An analogy comes to mind, what you are saying is that since I am the member most against the autocratic mods, I am therefore most likely to be the traitor.

Thats similar to saying that Stalin sold out the communists to the nazis or that the Dalai Lama sold out the Buddhists to the Chinese.

You're argument is crushed and so will you be when I meet you. :wink:

Hmm.. what was originally said in jest, you have taken seriously. Suspicious. Very suspicious...
schrodinger's cat
Hmm.. what was originally said in jest, you have taken seriously. Suspicious. Very suspicious...

Aaah the plot thickens some might even say...
Reply 232
It all seems a little too convenient :-/
Indeed yet the Schlieffen plan was also very convenient.
Reply 234
I'll tell you what's convenient alright - CONVENIENCE STORES.
Especially when they are packed full with navy rum.
Reply 236
And we're back to square 1.
Don't worry; we'll be back to talking about pissing off queen's tower and men dressed as women in no time.

...and then Master Polhem will be banned :p:
I reckon I could derive an equation relating my neg. reps. to the amount of time left for me on TSR.
IChem
And we're back to square 1.

I can keep going for ever and ever and ever... and [you get the point]

Latest

Trending

Trending