The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Master Polhem
I reckon I could derive an equation relating my neg. reps. to the amount of time left for me on TSR.

An inverse square law in there somewhere surely.

I would be interesting if you did so. Though maybe your time would be better spent annoying someone on here. You'll get more enjoyment out of it.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
schrodinger's cat
An inverse square law in there somewhere surely.

I would be interesting if you did so. Though maybe your time would be better spent annoying someone on here. You'll get more enjoyment out of it.

Fair point, ill do it once at Imperial instead. You guys figured which hall you're choosing as first choice?
Reply 242
Wow, if this is the physics lot then I don't think there's any worry about Imperial being a boring place. Seems that there will be an abundant supply of crack to keep oneself busy, at least judging from here.

Haven't heard from them, applied late December and every other uni has replied.
sdt
Wow, if this is the physics lot then I don't think there's any worry about Imperial being a boring place.

No that wont ****ing happen.
Reply 244
Hope you have caffeine rehab over there :frown:
sdt
Hope you have caffeine rehab over there :frown:

I am sorry but I do not understand.
Reply 246
Yeah, quite obscure:

But uh, it kinda describes me :redface:
You'll fit just in here!
Reply 248
Yeah, I can measure my chances of getting in in planck units. Just a slight problem. Ah heck...
Master Polhem
Especially when they are packed full with navy rum.

I prefer white rum really, but I'm a bit of a woman when it comes to drink.
Pulkpull
I prefer white rum really, but I'm a bit of a woman when it comes to drink.

You're a bit of a woman when it comes to anything.
Master Polhem
You're a bit of a woman when it comes to anything.

So I use the word 'wonderful' once and now I'm branded as a woman? Just wait til you meet me and see just how manly I really am...
Master Polhem
Fair point, ill do it once at Imperial instead. You guys figured which hall you're choosing as first choice?

And I'm still deciding between Beit and Garden for first choice. Then Southside as third and Weeks fourth.
Only on the imp forum :biggrin:
Master Polhem

I think Beit will be my first then probably Southside. But i didn't think we actually chose where, i though it was more 'i want single, en suite, for max £X'?

sdt
Yeah, I can measure my chances of getting in in planck units. Just a slight problem. Ah heck...

When you do get an offer, i want to know how long it was since now in units of Planck time. You don't wanna know what happens if you get it wrong...

Pulkpull
Just wait til you meet me and see just how manly I really am...

I think think we've found another man/dressed_as_woman at Imperial. Democracy will be so pleased.
How he hell can you guys afford Beit?! Pulkpull and S. Cat are officially members of parliament.
;oldtimer;

I can only afford it with some serious whining to my parents

Plus they actually accept the argument 'You let my brother go to the most expensive accomodation'...

...Lets ignore the price difference between the most expensive accomodation in Nottingham 4years ago and at Imperial now, then.
schrodinger's cat
;oldtimer;

I can only afford it with some serious whining to my parents

Ditto that for me. I convinced him by making a comparison sheet on excel on the many factors of each accommodation and Beit obviously won :p: I think he seemed to agree that was the best option. It's not all that much more than the others is it? In terms of single rooms (which is all I'm interested in) Beit is only about £100 a year more than the others in Kensington!
Pulkpull
Ditto that for me. I convinced him by making a comparison sheet on excel on the many factors of each accommodation and Beit obviously won :p: I think he seemed to agree that was the best option. It's not all that much more than the others is it? In terms of single rooms (which is all I'm interested in) Beit is only about £100 a year more than the others in Kensington!

Okay? When did u last do your maths?
Is that not right?

From the accommodation website..

Beit Single Room: £5151
Garden Single: £4853 for a small room, £5170 for a large room, but I don't think you can specify which.
Weeks is a bit cheaper, yes. But it looks a bit ugly...

Latest

Trending

Trending