The Student Room Group

what should i take to the interview!

i've in a bit of a stupid situation!......i've got my sixth form interview tomorrow.......it's with the school i already go to......but on the slip they've sent me it says that i need my offer to sixth form letter they sent ages ago........but i kinda accidently threw that away!......and i have to take my recod of achievement....but i don't really have one i mean i've cetificates from middle school but only a few from this school!
wot shud i do!!!???
Reply 1
Saf!
i've in a bit of a stupid situation!......i've got my sixth form interview tomorrow.......it's with the school i already go to......but on the slip they've sent me it says that i need my offer to sixth form letter they sent ages ago........but i kinda accidently threw that away!......and i have to take my recod of achievement....but i don't really have one i mean i've cetificates from middle school but only a few from this school!
wot shud i do!!!???

ring up and tell them uve lost the letter- they should say its ok. bring your record of achievement anyway
Reply 2
priya
ring up and tell them uve lost the letter- they should say its ok. bring your record of achievement anyway

thanx......but what should include in my record of achievement cos i think all my middle school certificates will look really childish!
Reply 3
anyone? :frown:
Reply 4
anyone??......i jus need to know whether my middle school certs. will be fine???
Reply 5
yeh take them! they didnt even look at my ROA when i went !!!! thats just a formality! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending