The Student Room Group

shell degree apprenticeship 2024

Has anyone submitted their application for shell's DA 2024? What stage of the application are you on?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sent my app 5 days ago no response yet
Reply 2
Original post by aadam11
I passed the video interview and have a 45 minute call soon. What about you?

yep samee i have a call on Friday with an recruiter and asked to submit a personal statement. What sector did u apply too?
Original post by aadam11
I passed the video interview and have a 45 minute call soon. What about you?

Hi Adam, what do you recommend me to prepate for the video interview?
Didn't know shell had apprenticeships. Gonna apply tomorrow for tech :]
Reply 5
Original post by ma937
Has anyone submitted their application for shell's DA 2024? What stage of the application are you on?
What's the salary? I couldn't find it.
Reply 6
Original post by orueq
What's the salary? I couldn't find it.
they dont say it just 'competitive' salary
Reply 7
I applied for tech and have a 45 minute call coming up Any tips or help would be really great!
Original post by pol444
I applied for tech and have a 45 minute call coming up Any tips or help would be really great!

Congrats, what part of the stage is that, 3rd of final?? I've applied to IT and I've gotta do the video interview thing
Reply 9
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
Congrats, what part of the stage is that, 3rd of final?? I've applied to IT and I've gotta do the video interview thing
Thanks! Not sure what stage it is but got invited after the video interview part
Original post by asr02030
Thanks! Not sure what stage it is but got invited after the video interview part
How long did it take for you to receive a response after doing the video interview ?
Reply 11
Original post by flyingsol0
How long did it take for you to receive a response after doing the video interview ?
Got an email after 3 days
Has anyone got to the final stage for trading and supply I got my interview on Tuesday.
Reply 13
Has everyone heard back from Shell/Corndel for assessment centres?
Original post by dsebs
Has everyone heard back from Shell/Corndel for assessment centres?
No, but they emailed me a few days ago saying we will receive feedback by the 12th. what role did you interview for?
Reply 15
Original post by dogmatic-tidbit
No, but they emailed me a few days ago saying we will receive feedback by the 12th. what role did you interview for?

Haven't had an interview. Most likely it's a rejection if that's the case. Good luck.

Been waiting since feb. I haven’t heard anything still since my interview.

12th of what month?
Should be this month they emailed me saying that we should get our outcome early this week
Should be this month they emailed me saying that we should get our outcome early this week
Yeah I was told I should get an outcome by March. But I doubted it because most people hadn’t even been invited to the 1-1 yet. So I guess anyone who hasn’t heard anything this week hasn’t made it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending