The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Home Learning for Edexcel Chemistry

Can anyone recommend or warn against this? Especially the practical element but all advice gratefully received. Thanks.
Original post by stardust101
Can anyone recommend or warn against this? Especially the practical element but all advice gratefully received. Thanks.

The practical element may be difficult to complete unless you can find somewhere to sit them but it can be costly and difficult to arrange.

If you can sort this, then go for it :smile:
Thanks for this!

Does anyone have personal experience of the course (or found s similar course to be good value)?
Just to update - the practical component of the course can be completed in two days at one of three venues - Coventry, Cambridge or London. This is a much shorter time commitment than other internet study providers require. However, it's possible to fail the assessment so I plan to spend a lot of time in a local lab before going along.
Reply 4
Original post by stardust101

Hi, I didn't study a science but I did have to do an oral assessment. Found the process very fluid and they are very helpful. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest