The Student Room Group

Advice

homework help
i am writing a business plan and i just want to know whether this idea is right or wrong.
for my business idea i am doing a fish and chip shop and i need to know is it right if i sell other products (like chicken, burgers, hot dogs....) in a fish and chip shop other than fish and chips????
Original post by iduwari
homework help
i am writing a business plan and i just want to know whether this idea is right or wrong.
for my business idea i am doing a fish and chip shop and i need to know is it right if i sell other products (like chicken, burgers, hot dogs....) in a fish and chip shop other than fish and chips????

The idea is fine and its no different from a Chinese also selling fish and chips or a chip shop that sells kebabs and pies. Diversification or expansion of product line.
Original post by iduwari
homework help

yes that is fine

i have seen candy shops selling pizzas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending