The Student Room Group

any advice for college?

caption !! any advice?
Original post by user1298371
caption !! any advice?

So your question is literally "any advice for college?", with no indication as to whether you're currently at college or applying to college, or whether you might be looking for advice on subject choices, learning techniques, grades, friendship groups, time management, or any of the multitude of other issues that people might be theoretically facing?

I think you're going to have to do better than that if you want any useful replies.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
So your question is literally "any advice for college?", with no indication as to whether you're currently at college or applying to college, or whether you might be looking for advice on subject choices, learning techniques, grades, friendship groups, time management, or any of the multitude of other issues that people might be theoretically facing?

I think you're going to have to do better than that if you want any useful replies.

why r u so angry I was being generic. any advice about anything
Original post by user1298371
why r u so angry I was being generic. any advice about anything

My advice is to be specific about the advice you are seeking. :smile: I'm not angry in any way. I'm trying to help you get some useful advice.

(You will also note that you posted your question 4 days ago, yet I'm the only person who's replied.)

Quick Reply

Latest