The Student Room Group

Business Studies

Hi everyone, I need your help. Can you visit this website....

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=V-EqCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT39&lpg=PT39&dq=explain+the+possible+influences+on+ford%27s+mission+statement&source=bl&ots=XhDJV2cnCN&sig=MSwP0OdHVqSIz58lZjsYjIvfwL8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwismrSUyu_UAhXGA8AKHSY7DF4Q6AEITDAF#v=onepage&q=explain%20the%20possible%20influences%20on%20ford's%20mission%20statement&f=false

And help me with (c)data response question about Ford Motor Company with the question a.b and c. it will be much appreciated. thank you. BY the way it is not a homework or anything but i wanted to just know the answers.
Reply 1
A) it's an important document for a stakeholder because it is an easy way of determine how well the royal mail is doing in a finacial sense. An example may be that workers may want to see how much profit the royal mail is making because if they were starting to declien then the worker may need to prepare for a redundancy if the company isn't recieving as much money.

B) for this one i would just say that to look at the numbers as you can see that in some areas such as the non-current liabilities have improved over the year but there are some problems like the current assets decreasing.

C) I would say that some of the numbers indicate an improvement such as the total equity and revenue. However I would also say that more data would be needed to predict the Royal Mail's future performance perhaps by consulting annual reports of competitors to help determine which direction the market is going in.

Hope this helps to some degree :smile:
Reply 2
I think the questions are about Ford company, not Royal Mail. can you please clear this up and link into Mission statements, corporate objectives, functional objectives and SWOT Analysis.

Quick Reply

Latest