The Student Room Group

Aru for business

Not sure if I should apply for business with marketing or business with economics . There aren't any courses which have all three subjects

So far I'm applying for university of Kent Business and marketing ( offer alot of the modules I'm interested in, including an business economics module ) while I understand kent does have a economics, account and finance degree I'm not very interested in accounting .

University of essex marketing and management ( as they don't offer a board business degree how offers modules for economics and board business topics )

Uea - marketing and management ( again don't offer a board business degree , am worried about the lack of economics modules)
Original post by Rose_99
Not sure if I should apply for business with marketing or business with economics . There aren't any courses which have all three subjects

So far I'm applying for university of Kent Business and marketing ( offer alot of the modules I'm interested in, including an business economics module ) while I understand kent does have a economics, account and finance degree I'm not very interested in accounting .

University of essex marketing and management ( as they don't offer a board business degree how offers modules for economics and board business topics )

Uea - marketing and management ( again don't offer a board business degree , am worried about the lack of economics modules)

Hiya @Rose_99 !🤩
At Essex we offer a Business Economics degree where you will have marketing modules through the hole duration of your degree as well as given the opportunity to study abroad or to take a placement year between your second and third year of your studies🎓🌍.
Have a look a the structure of the course here: BA Business Economics - Business Economics Degree | University of Essex

Independently of the degree you choose at Essex you are given the opportunity to choose modules from other departments which helps to complement your studies.

I hope this help your decision.
Essex Official Rep- Cat 😉
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending