A level Classical Civilisation - self study

Watch
Normaleila
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi

I've studied WJEC Latin Levils 1 and 2 on my own, using books and online resources. Really enjoyed it - although I got behind schedule. Would it be possible to do the same for A level Classical Civilisation? Any tips?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Normaleila)
Hi

I've studied WJEC Latin Levils 1 and 2 on my own, using books and online resources. Really enjoyed it - although I got behind schedule. Would it be possible to do the same for A level Classical Civilisation? Any tips?
Yes as long as you are organised and able to teach yourself i,e read a book.
Male sure it doesnt overcrowd your other A levels though.

Download everything from the exam board and its critical you get exactly the right syllabus. get some revision guides plus supplement by getting a tutor. thats how I would do it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (159)
44.41%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
8.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (75)
20.95%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (21)
5.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise