Leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque gets you more jail time than sexual assault Watch

Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
jgoddard08
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why would you obtain and leave a good, tasty Bacon Sandwich outside a mosque? It's such a waste, and an insult to the animal that died for it.
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sentencing is always judged on context, with a case-by-case basis. Comparing two different sentences for two different crimes is like comparing apples to oranges.

Also sexual assault is clearly not statutory rape.
MyMagicEyebrow
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm fairly certain this case is a complete anomaly which is in no way representative of the average punishments given for these kinds of crimes.
John10101
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It should be the death sentence for leaving a bacon sandwich uneaten anywhere. What a waste people in Africa could have had that.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
FriendlyPenguin
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That is child sexual abuse, not rape.

The man on the right might not even have known he was doing wrong; certainly the Qu'ran doesn't make it obvious that sexually abusing children is a bad thing.
Good bloke
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
The man on the right might not even have known he was doing wrong; certainly the Qu'ran doesn't make it obvious that sexually abusing children is a bad thing.
Ignorance of the law is no defence and, anyway, the Koran doesn't exactly make it clear that leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is a criminal offence either (though what relevance a mediaeval religious scripture has to English law is beyond me).
username1221160
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
Firstly, the Islamic teacher did not rape the girl.
I swear I just read elsewhere that you want to join the police. You are going to have to learn the distinction rape and sexual assault otherwise you will be a serious liabilty. However I would agree that his sentence was very light. Sadly we do go easy on sexual offenders sometimes (see the incidents of when rapists have been given cautions).

Secondly, a two second Google search will reveal that Kevin Crehan was a really nasty piece of work with multiple previous convictions. His sentencing will reflect that.
Whiskey&Freedom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Another example of ethnic minorities getting off Scott free. The cultural Marxist agenda is alive and well.
Greenway123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How about leaving pork sandwiches outside synagogues?
Ninja Squirrel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The title of this tread is grossly misleading.
PlainDoll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I agree with the bacon sandwich man being going to jail and all that, but its still disgusting that a sexual predator got away with his crimes. Should have gone away for at least 4 or 5 years.
_Fergo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Whiskey&Freedom)
Another example of ethnic minorities getting off Scott free. The cultural Marxist agenda is alive and well.
Are you not tired of whining like a little puppy...? You sound like a broken record.
Reality Check
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Whiskey&Freedom)
You're like that uncle in the corner of a room at Christmas. Everyone just tunes it out after a while, but it's still there, droning on.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _Fergo)
Are you not tired of whining like a little puppy...? You sound like a broken record.
We literally posted that contemporaneously. :five:
lavender_rose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
The real tragedy here is the loss of a good bacon sandwich. I mean what is the world coming to *sob*
_Fergo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
We literally posted that contemporaneously. :five:
:five:

Yours was masterful though :laugh:
yungaheartz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
surprised fatty actually left a sandwich!
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _Fergo)
:five:

Yours was masterful though :laugh:
And yours did the job It's tiresome, isn't it?
_Fergo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
And yours did the job It's tiresome, isn't it?
Oh it is... they don't even make any actual points now. They just spout 'leftists'/'marxists'/'liberals' and whatnot and just leave it there as if this encompasses a set group of people with identical views.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.5%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.37%
No, but I want to start (269)
37.47%
No, I am unable to (172)
23.96%
No, I chose not to (199)
27.72%