The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why would you obtain and leave a good, tasty Bacon Sandwich outside a mosque? It's such a waste, and an insult to the animal that died for it.
Reply 2
Sentencing is always judged on context, with a case-by-case basis. Comparing two different sentences for two different crimes is like comparing apples to oranges.

Also sexual assault is clearly not statutory rape.
I'm fairly certain this case is a complete anomaly which is in no way representative of the average punishments given for these kinds of crimes.
It should be the death sentence for leaving a bacon sandwich uneaten anywhere. What a waste people in Africa could have had that.
That is child sexual abuse, not rape.

The man on the right might not even have known he was doing wrong; certainly the Qu'ran doesn't make it obvious that sexually abusing children is a bad thing.
Original post by Mathemagicien

The man on the right might not even have known he was doing wrong; certainly the Qu'ran doesn't make it obvious that sexually abusing children is a bad thing.

Ignorance of the law is no defence and, anyway, the Koran doesn't exactly make it clear that leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is a criminal offence either (though what relevance a mediaeval religious scripture has to English law is beyond me).
Original post by Dodgypirate

Firstly, the Islamic teacher did not rape the girl.
I swear I just read elsewhere that you want to join the police. You are going to have to learn the distinction rape and sexual assault otherwise you will be a serious liabilty. However I would agree that his sentence was very light. Sadly we do go easy on sexual offenders sometimes (see the incidents of when rapists have been given cautions).

Secondly, a two second Google search will reveal that Kevin Crehan was a really nasty piece of work with multiple previous convictions. His sentencing will reflect that.
Another example of ethnic minorities getting off Scott free. The cultural Marxist agenda is alive and well.
How about leaving pork sandwiches outside synagogues?
The title of this tread is grossly misleading.
I agree with the bacon sandwich man being going to jail and all that, but its still disgusting that a sexual predator got away with his crimes. Should have gone away for at least 4 or 5 years.
Reply 12
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom
Another example of ethnic minorities getting off Scott free. The cultural Marxist agenda is alive and well.

Are you not tired of whining like a little puppy...? You sound like a broken record.
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom

You're like that uncle in the corner of a room at Christmas. Everyone just tunes it out after a while, but it's still there, droning on.
Original post by _Fergo
Are you not tired of whining like a little puppy...? You sound like a broken record.

We literally posted that contemporaneously. :five:
Original post by Dodgypirate

The real tragedy here is the loss of a good bacon sandwich. I mean what is the world coming to *sob*
Reply 16
Original post by Reality Check
We literally posted that contemporaneously. :five:

:five:

Yours was masterful though :laugh:
surprised fatty actually left a sandwich!
Original post by _Fergo
:five:

Yours was masterful though :laugh:

And yours did the job :smile: It's tiresome, isn't it?
Reply 19
Original post by Reality Check
And yours did the job :smile: It's tiresome, isn't it?

Oh it is... they don't even make any actual points now. They just spout 'leftists'/'marxists'/'liberals' and whatnot and just leave it there as if this encompasses a set group of people with identical views.

Latest

Trending

Trending