The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Cellardore
I was thinking of getting one, but semi-permanant on my back i.e a butterfly or fairy. Do you think they're hot or not?

When not covering the whole body, are smallish, then they can be, yes. Depending on what it is, of course...
Reply 2
Cellardore
I was thinking of getting one, but semi-permanant on my back i.e a butterfly or fairy. Do you think they're hot or not?

They look cheap, in my humble oppinion, definately not hot!
Reply 3
I have an egyptian eye on my hip which i got when i was 16 and even though no one can really see it i wish i hadnt got it now. Was considering getting it lasered off but a friend had hers lasered off (she had one of those bands round the top of her arm) and it hurt like hell and was VERY expensive! So I'm learning to live with mine.
Reply 4
if small, done with taste, and in the right place, they can be very nice...

i've just always had a worry about if i get one: imagine when i get old and wrinkly.... :frown:
Reply 5
Cellardore

Definitely not hot :frown:
Reply 6
Mr_Homosexual
if small, done with taste, and in the right place, they can be very nice...

i've just always had a worry about if i get one: imagine when i get old and wrinkly.... :frown:

that's why i thought if i was going to get one at all it would be one that last for about 5 years then comes off instead of being permanant just in case i change my mind a couple of years down the line:tongue:
depends on the tatoo but more often than not, its not hot.
Reply 8
Cellardore
that's why i thought if i was going to get one at all it would be one that last for about 5 years then comes off instead of being permanant just in case i change my mind a couple of years down the line:tongue:

lol. sounds good. :smile:

"the girl aint stupid: she's planned ahead" :tongue:
Reply 9
i really like henna tatoos, but they don't last very long:frown:
Reply 10
Cellardore
i really like henna tatoos, but they don't last very long:frown:

They are very dangerous, especially black henna, it burns the skin.
Reply 11
Mad Caddie
They are very dangerous, especially black henna, it burns the skin.

:eek: well that cant be good. me b/f was gona get one on sat (just gone) too.... :frown:
Reply 12
I think they can look good on guys...but girls, big NO NO....you will regret it!
I think it depends on the tatoo itself.

I'm going to get a smallish one on my lower back when I'm 18 (September 2005). I'm thinking about it long and hard till then though, I want it to be something that I'll be happy with for the rest of my life (it's going to be a memorial tatoo for someone special to me that died).

I'm not fussed on whole-bodies covered in them, it looks tacky. Each to their own though.
tatoos r soo pretty :smile:
Reply 15
They can look nice on some men. I don't like them on girls ...

Latest

Trending

Trending