The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Accomodation room available for Birmingham University

I am looking for a tenancy takeover for my room at Belgrave View which is very close to Birmingham City University. The contact starts on 9th September and the deposit has already been paid. Double room with ensuite, bills included. Last minute decided not to go to uni but I am still liable to pay for the year. Please message me if you or anyone you know could be interested!!
Hi i am extremely interested pls could u get back to me asap with a contact number :tongue:
Original post by Megangroom
I am looking for a tenancy takeover for my room at Belgrave View which is very close to Birmingham City University. The contact starts on 9th September and the deposit has already been paid. Double room with ensuite, bills included. Last minute decided not to go to uni but I am still liable to pay for the year. Please message me if you or anyone you know could be interested!!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi please could u message me with contact details :tongue:
Reply 3
Hi, are you considering short-term let (Sept.-Jan.)? If so, I am very interested!

Still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending