The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Midwifery 2024/25

Hi everyone! Just looking to find other people that have applied or firmed for BCU so we can all get to know each other!

I'm Jen. 33, from Telford and I'll be living at home. I've done about six months of first year before having to suspend (then withdraw. It's complicated) so I'm happy to give advice on what the first few months are like on the course. I started in 2022 but I don't think it's changed that much.

Really hoping to get to know everyone!
Original post by Jibbity
Hi everyone! Just looking to find other people that have applied or firmed for BCU so we can all get to know each other!

I'm Jen. 33, from Telford and I'll be living at home. I've done about six months of first year before having to suspend (then withdraw. It's complicated) so I'm happy to give advice on what the first few months are like on the course. I started in 2022 but I don't think it's changed that much.

Hi @Jibbity

Looking forward to having you study with us!

You might have done this already, but there are usually BCU related groups on Facebook you might be able to join and find some of your future course mates. If there is not one for Midwifery 24/25, then by all means create one as I am sure there will be others looking to get to know each other too!

Wishing you all the best!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
(edited 3 months ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Original post by Jibbity

Hi @Jibbity

You might have done this already, but there are usually BCU related groups on Facebook you might be able to join and find some of your future course mates. If there is not one for Midwifery 24/25, then by all means create one as I am sure there will be others looking to get to know each other too!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.

Hiya, yes Ive done this but got in trouble for putting it on my original post! I wonder if it's still quite early in the offers etc as there doesn't seem to be many of us at the moment!
Original post by Jibbity
Hi @Jibbity

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.

Hiya, yes Ive done this but got in trouble for putting it on my original post! I wonder if it's still quite early in the offers etc as there doesn't seem to be many of us at the moment!
Ah, I see. Yes, you could be right.

Don't worry; you will have lots of time to get to know your coursemates during your welcome week!

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.
Reply 4
Original post by Jibbity

Hi Jen,

I have applied to BCU for Sept 2024 start. I am 43 and shall also be remaining at home lol.

You must be happy that you are managing to return and do your degree 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending