The Student Room Group

Uni's that SHOULD be part of the Russell Group

There are a fair few Universities that are just as good - if not better than some - Russell Group Uni's, yet despite this they're often not held to the same acclaim simply because they're not a part of this group.

What Universities do you think should be a part of the Russell Group (and is there any specific reason why you think that?).

For me, the first Uni's that come to mind are Bath and St.Andrews.
Reply 1
Russell Group means nothing to me and it only seems like a few kids on TSR give a **** about it. :lol:
Original post by saffarinda
There are a fair few Universities that are just as good - if not better than some - Russell Group Uni's, yet despite this they're often not held to the same acclaim simply because they're not a part of this group.

What Universities do you think should be a part of the Russell Group (and is there any specific reason why you think that?).

For me, the first Uni's that come to mind are Bath and St.Andrews.

Lancaster!
Reply 3
Original post by Airmed
Russell Group means nothing to me and it only seems like a few kids on TSR give a **** about it. :lol:

Seems like almost everyone on TSR cares :s-smilie: I do think it's only Oxbridge that really encourages employers to hire you, and the rest of the Russell Group Uni's they're just "meh" about

Original post by larkspurs
Lancaster!

Yeah! Lancaster does seem like a good Uni from what I've heard
inb4 'London Met'
Reply 5
Only Bath and St.Andrews
Original post by Sammy2534
Only Bath and St.Andrews

basically

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest