The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by Beccajane2
Name: Rebecca
Course: English Lit and Philosophy (anyone else?)
Also applying to: Have firmed

-Is anyone else applying to Tennis Courts Green Community?

Yeah I am, to be honest I thought I was going to be the only one!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by flo295
Yeah I am, to be honest I thought I was going to be the only one!

Hi, are you also doing English Lit and Philosophy? or did you apply to Green Community? :smile:
Hi, current Bham student here :smile:
Reply 703
Original post by Beccajane2
Hi, are you also doing English Lit and Philosophy? or did you apply to Green Community? :smile:

Oops sorry, I meant that I applied to the Green Community, I'm doing music! :smile:
Reply 704
anyone got an offer from Living? I got selly oak court but that was 4th in my list:/ ppff
Anyone got maple bank?
Original post by Clacy
anyone got an offer from Living? I got selly oak court but that was 4th in my list:/ ppff

Yeah I'm in Aitken :smile:
Is anyone else there too?
Reply 707
i'm in ashcroft :smile:
Reply 708
Liberty park anyone?
Original post by Clacy

Same thing happened to me, I got elgar court even though it was 4th on my list but my friend got her first choice
I guess it doesnt matter as much in the long run, as long as the people in my hall are nice ill be happy :smile:
Reply 710
Who are these people who get their first choice?? so lucky! I have changed to Liberty park,it's 5min walk from campus. I want cool people around me too😄.
Has anyone received their CAS statements yet for undergraduate?
Hey everyone, I've just finished my first year and I lived on the Vale (mason) this year - feel free to ask me any accomodation questions! :smile:
Reply 713
Original post by erinls2
Hey everyone, I've just finished my first year and I lived on the Vale (mason) this year - feel free to ask me any accomodation questions! :smile:

Do you know people in your class who were living in liberty park? I wish to know how life is there since it was not in my choice list but had to apply at the last minute
Reply 714
Original post by bashartahhan
Has anyone received their CAS statements yet for undergraduate?

The university told me it will arrive 5 weeks before my course:/ soooo dnt worry about it
Original post by Clacy
Do you know people in your class who were living in liberty park? I wish to know how life is there since it was not in my choice list but had to apply at the last minute

Not personally but my year has about 400 people in so I don't know many people yet! :smile: Wherever you go will be good and you'll meet new people
Hey everyone,

Just checking in ahead of A-level results day next week - how is everyone feeling about your results? :smile: If you have any questions we have loads of advice on results here which should be really helpful for you >>>. You can also ask a question there in the box at the top of the page.

Fingers crossed for everyone :crossedf: let us know how you're feeling and how everything goes in this thread :dance:

Any SQA students - hope today has gone well for you :hugs:

Romatron

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 717
Are the people who already know their accomodation those with unconditional offers???
Well done everyone getting results today :bl:

How are yoou feeling?
Anyone else get confirmed in ucas track and receive an email from ucas but not from the actual university of birmingham yet saying they have their place? Because I haven't but most people seem to. Also haven't got my offer of accomodation yet

Latest

Trending

Trending