The Student Room Group

have to resit maths/English again annoyed

Scroll to see replies

are u doing foundation or higher
Try this website - http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/gcse.html Videos for every topic of the new spec, arranged by grade, with practice questions and answers.
I failed too, only seven marks off of a four. Don't know how they expect me to revise my best if they've only just told me that I have to retake in November.
Original post by princess770
yeah sorry i was revising and i think i am doing in June and not in November plus i think its better to do in november in june its for gcse students and they make it harder

U know i honestly think mayjune sessions are easier than octobernovember..Am writing my igcse O level examinations in octnov this year..
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by princess770
annoyed

You should study each topic until you completely get it, and if you don't get it then look at YouTube videos etc. once you get every topic, you should then start to keep doing reasoning questions. When you're confident enough you can start doing exam style questions; you can find these on the edexcel website. Go in the section where you'll find the question bank. This question bank will have many questions that have already appeared in past exam papers. Just keep doing question after question until you get most of them right. Do as much past papers as you can before your exam. If you do all of this then you should pass 👍
(edited 6 years ago)
Thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest