The Student Room Group

english language aqa paper 1. feeling scared

anyone else scared for this english language paper. i am resitting it again as ive failed to pass in june 2022 and am also doing a whole new exam board which is quite annoying as i was use to eduqas.
Reply 1
Original post by sfdgfg
anyone else scared for this english language paper. i am resitting it again as ive failed to pass in june 2022 and am also doing a whole new exam board which is quite annoying as i was use to eduqas.

As a student who can get 7-9, I'd say pre-plan your stories and make sure you have every punctuation and DAFOREST techniques. You should watch Mr Everything English which will get you a grade 5-6, guarunteed if you watch his videos properly - if you need more help ask away.
Original post by Monam0
As a student who can get 7-9, I'd say pre-plan your stories and make sure you have every punctuation and DAFOREST techniques. You should watch Mr Everything English which will get you a grade 5-6, guarunteed if you watch his videos properly - if you need more help ask away.

whats daforest techniques
Reply 3
Original post by Monam0
MAs a student who can get 7-9, I'd say pre-plan your stories and make sure you have every punctuation and DAFOREST techniques. You should watch Mr Everything English which will get you a grade 5-6, guarunteed if you watch his videos properly - if you need more help ask away.

My teacher has been telling me to go for the descriptive writing bit, but I find that much more challenging lol so going to need to do story.
Reply 4
Original post by Monam0

Wait can you use pre planned stories this year ??
Reply 5
Original post by cool02
Wait can you use pre planned stories this year ??

No, not based on the exam board but the questions are very broad and you can form your story around the questions even if its preplanned.
Reply 6
Original post by hafsaaaaaaaaa
whats daforest techniques

Just think of it as metaphors and similes and all those techniques to catch the readers attention.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending