The Student Room Group

Help x

My boyfriend calls me a ***** during heated arguments. Is this normal. ? My friend said her boyfriend does and she insults back.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend calls me a ***** during heated arguments. Is this normal. ? My friend said her boyfriend does and she insults back.

Well as it is in an argument yes it is normal but he still has no right to call you that - I call my friends b*tch like in a friend way and compassionately - if you don't like it just call him a ton of things worse :biggrin:
No run
Reply 3
It might be meant as a forn of endearment in a funny sort of way.
have you ever sworn at him?

its not nice but it does happen during an argument. I love my boyfriend but when i'm angry at him i call him every name under the sun... and rarely apologise for it either
Reply 5
Original post by yungaheartz
have you ever sworn at him?

its not nice but it does happen during an argument. I love my boyfriend but when i'm angry at him i call him every name under the sun... and rarely apologise for it either

Yes I have. Idk me and him are going to come to a rule not to swear at eachother. I feel so disrespected when he does it I feel like he has no respect for me even though I know it's an argument and probably is heated and things do get said.
Original post by Anonymous

Have you never argued with anyone ever? That's totally normal. You're most horrible to the people you care about when you argue because arguing with them is distressing.

I call everyone that all the time, I rarely ever mean it offensively. When I'm arguing it's like someone with tourettes trying to do a crossword - I come out with the most ridiculous stuff and usually feel awful afterwards. I honestly wouldn't worry about it, don't let it get to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending