The Student Room Group

2018 entry for Veterinary Medicine to Bristol

Has anyone done the questionnaire for Bristol yet? It is new this year, i think.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by eh8
Has anyone done the questionnaire for Bristol yet? It is new this year, i think.

They send them out after reviewing your grades I think, I'm waiting for mine too. Good luck!
Original post by eh8

Have you received this yet? Still haven’t got mine...
I haven't received mine yet either
I've gotten mine by email. When did you guys send off your applications?
Original post by iluvcats
I've gotten mine by email. When did you guys send off your applications?

6th October this month, I’ve had an acknowledgement email with vip logins but no questionnaire
Reply 6
Original post by emilywhitee13
6th October this month, I’ve had an acknowledgement email with vip logins but no questionnaire

hmmm I didn't get an acknowledgement or questionnaire yet. Did everyone else get acknowledgements? I submitted mine on the 15th.
Original post by ThebbS
hmmm I didn't get an acknowledgement or questionnaire yet. Did everyone else get acknowledgements? I submitted mine on the 15th.

Mine took about 4 days to come through so I wouldn’t worry considering you only sent yours in on the 15th
Reply 8
Original post by emilywhitee13
Mine took about 4 days to come through so I wouldn’t worry considering you only sent yours in on the 15th

I emailed them anyways just to be safe because I had a huge problem with VMCAS never sending out my applications despite confirming they did. Suuuuper paranoid now. Anyways i'll let you guys know what they say, maybe the response will have some interesting info.
Original post by ThebbS
I emailed them anyways just to be safe because I had a huge problem with VMCAS never sending out my applications despite confirming they did. Suuuuper paranoid now. Anyways i'll let you guys know what they say, maybe the response will have some interesting info.

Are you applying in the UK? I applied through UCAS and the deadline was 15th October so I applied quite a lot earlier than that so maybe that’s why it came through earlier
I sent mine on the 10th and received an acknowledgment email/VIP Login on the 12th. I’ve not received my questionaire yet, when someone who sent theirs just a day before me received it last Tuesday. I know that without a doubt I have met the academic requirements, so I’m hoping they are just slow to send them out. I’d be interested to hear back from people who have emailed, as I’m not sure how long I should leave it.
I sent mine on the 10th too, had the acknowledgement email but no questionnaire... not sure how long to wait/what to do!?
Hello everyone.

Just to say, Bristol has received a large amount of applications and they are being academically scored in batches. The academic scoring is done manually and so it does take time to go through 1000+ applications. Please be assured that no one will be overlooked, nor at any disadvantage if scored later rather than sooner. The WEPAPA form is emailed to you and you have two weeks from it being sent to complete and submit.
It's also worth mentioning that the team that score the vet applications also have to score the medicine applications and there are 4000+ of those! :bigsmile:
Original post by forumobserver
Hello everyone.

Just to say, Bristol has received a large amount of applications and they are being academically scored in batches. The academic scoring is done manually and so it does take time to go through 1000+ applications. Please be assured that no one will be overlooked, nor at any disadvantage if scored later rather than sooner. The WEPAPA form is emailed to you and you have two weeks from it being sent to complete and submit.
It's also worth mentioning that the team that score the vet applications also have to score the medicine applications and there are 4000+ of those! :bigsmile:

Do you know when we are likely to hear back?
Original post by sophielophie
Do you know when we are likely to hear back?

In the next couple of weeks I believe, as Bristol are keen to start making offers and inviting people to visit days.
For info:

The Facebook group for Bristol apps for Sept 2018 entry is https://www.facebook.com/groups/227390891118826/
I sent my application on the 10th of October and received my questionnaire on Saturday. You have 2 weeks to complete it after you receive it I believe.
I received my offer from Bristol yesterday!! So so happy to have an offer under my belt 😁
Well done! You must be so relieved. When did you send of your questionnaire for Bristol?
Original post by Natasha_Faye
Well done! You must be so relieved. When did you send of your questionnaire for Bristol?

Very relieved 😅 7th October :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending